Account Banned

Discus and support Account Banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to figure out why my account has been bad i have done nothing that deserves my account to be banned please get back to me on this the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L7 Parah, Aug 8, 2014.

1. L7 Parah
    L7 Parah Guest

Account Banned

Hi, I am trying to figure out why my account has been bad i have done nothing that deserves my account to be banned please get back to me on this the gamertag is : Parah VI thanks.

:)

L7 Parah, Aug 8, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Aug 8, 2014
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Aug 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Account Banned

Sorry but you have posted this in the wrong section. If you would like to know why from the PET you'll need to post in the Suspension Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

onyxishere, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Account Banned