Account banned and can't apply for a review

Discus and support Account banned and can't apply for a review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I am an Xbox One player in China, and I am using a console my friend got me from the U.S. Fewer that a month ago, I was banned because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TernaryAaaa, May 7, 2016.

1. TernaryAaaa
    TernaryAaaa Guest

Hi Microsoft,

I am an Xbox One player in China, and I am using a console my friend got me from the U.S. Fewer that a month ago, I was banned because of market theft, and I am just aware of that. The probable reason is that I purchase a membership of Xbox Live in the Russian
    store with my personal credit card but an incomplete billing address. I did that out of curious, and I feel sorry about that. Now, I want to submit a review for that which violated the rules but did little harm to others (I legally paid the money), and a promise
    of no more doing that. However, I can't submit the review because the review button is orange and does not respond to my click. I am looking for help, specifically a way to submit a review to the enforcement team. Please help~

:)

TernaryAaaa, May 7, 2016
  2. Enforcement Team!! (I know this isn't the place to do this)

I can't submit a case review on my xbox live account!! The links are not clickable and I have already been communications banned for 1 week and now it says it I am banned for 3 total weeks! Help please! I can't find any contact around the "Apply for case
    review" that isn't working!

Wafflesrgood88, May 7, 2016
  3. FatDanny20
    FatDanny20 Guest
    account ban

my account has been banned and will not let me apply for review.

FatDanny20, May 7, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hello have you tried on different browsers?

Was the ban enforced within the last 18months?

bowski477, May 8, 2016
  5. TernaryAaaa
    TernaryAaaa Guest
    Yes, I tried on four browsers, and the ban was less than a month ago. What else can I try?

TernaryAaaa, May 8, 2016
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    When you go to apply for the case review did you make sure your logging in with the account that was banned?

KindGryphon, May 9, 2016
  7. Monkiedude22
    Monkiedude22 Guest
    The case review page works best from a desktop computer as opposed to a mobile device. If you haven't tried that, be sure to do so. In some cases you need to do a short questionnaire which is on the page below the description of the Enforcement action. If
    you need to do that, you'll be able to file the review after it's completed.

Additionally, if you were using a Child account, you'll need the parent account to log in to submit a case review as well. More info on how to tell if you're using a Child account here. Definition
    of a Microsoft child account

And like @KindGryphon noted, make sure you're signed into the enforcement page using the account that was suspended.

Monkiedude22, May 9, 2016
  8. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

"Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's Enforcement History, provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length

The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

You may only request a review of your own active enforcement actions, and must be signed in to the account that received the enforcement (or signed in to the parent account if a child account was suspended). Prior to submitting a Case Review, you may be
    prompted to complete a short questionnaire designed to gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct. Failure to pass this questionnaire will temporarily prevent you from submitting a review, during which time we recommend familiarizing oneself with the
    Code of Conduct.

Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review"

From the Enforcement page

M3tal Daz3, May 9, 2016
  9. TernaryAaaa
    TernaryAaaa Guest
    To all helpers and everyone who encounter the same problem as me,

My problem has been solved and thank you guys. Here is my solution: When you "home" your account with others, and your account is banned, you are unable to apply for a review yourself but have to contact the player you "home" with. He/she should log in using
    his/her own account to the enforcement page, enter the enforcement history, click your name, and apply a review for you. This probably does not suit every one, but is the actual thing that happened to me. So, when you are banned and cannot apply for review
    when logging your own account, just try contact friends you have "homed" on Xbox, let them give you a hand.

TernaryAaaa, May 13, 2016
  10. If anyone at Microsoft can help me that would be great because today I logged on to my account and I was temporrarily chat banned, this ban lasts for a whole week, and i am positive that somebody may have signed into my account and sent bad messages to there
    account only to report me. Please email me if you have any solutions. [mod removed]

RefineTheWorld, Sep 5, 2016
  11. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's best if you create your own thread instead of bumping an older one. You also should not post your email in a public forum.

For any information about your suspension, you will need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  12. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My console was banned without explanation

You can't apply for a case review on a console ban they are permanent. Just check the link I send you!
  13. KindGryphon Win User

When you go to apply for the case review did you make sure your logging in with the account that was banned?
  14. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Incorrect Suspension ?

Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's Enforcement History, provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length

The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

The account enforced has an age set as 18+ (in case of a minor's account only the parental account can apply for a case review)

In case of a permanent device ban you can't file for a review.
  15. denis97g Win User

how do you decide an enforcement????

when it comes to communication bans, they are issued after reports are checked. If there are no reports, you can't get banned. You can go to
    enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can apply for a case review.
  16. ChefAustin22 Win User

Console Ban

I applied for a case review for my personal account ban, but it was upheld. i never recieved reasoning for the entire console ban though, seeing as it didnt even show up on enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Account banned and can't apply for a review - Similar Threads - Account banned can't

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  4. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  5. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  6. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  7. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  8. My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account says it's ban i just created it yesterday I can't message or play with anyone hell: my account is banned and I only created it a day ago c9286b49-a382-4132-9065-9705c1e1e308
  9. Account Banned- Can't file a case review, ban not really justified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Banned- Can't file a case review, ban not really justified: So around Mid august I got another communications ban which I hold myself accountable for an understand. However, the net day I got a CHEATING ban, and I haven't done anything under what is...
  10. COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT: I WAS RECENTLY BANNED TWICE IN MARCH ONCE ON MARCH 23 & ON MARCH 25. ONE BAN WAS FOR COMMUNICATION THE OTHER WAS FOR LANGUAGE. THOSE BANS ARE NOW COMPLETED AS OF APRIL 9TH AND I AM STILL NOT ABLE...