Account ban/refund issue

Discus and support Account ban/refund issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To start this off I don’t deny the fact the account being banned, it was called for. After purchasing an Xbox a few years back second hand the seller... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sessions EZ, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Sessions EZ
    Sessions EZ Guest

Account ban/refund issue

To start this off I don’t deny the fact the account being banned, it was called for. After purchasing an Xbox a few years back second hand the seller gave me his account [mod removed] of which, I used to purchase content and use with my own bank details.

Now, after the ban I have lost most of my collection due to something that was out of my hands, I have contacted my bank about refunding every single item I’ve purchased. They said they can however, to avoid any possible bans/suspensions on my actual account they said to speak to customer support first. I’m not sure where to go from here.

Any staff around that can help?

Edit: the account that was banned was due to the acccount having its gamerscore modded haha

:)

Sessions EZ, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Account ban/refund issue

As for using the account, no where does it state using someone else’s account violates TOS. I made the account under my email and password etc.
    It's stated in both the terms of service and code of condcuct.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Sessions EZ Win User

Account ban/refund issue

That is all correct & understandably, my bank are nice to me. It’s nothing to do with fraud, they have offered to refund it all.

As for using the account, no where does it state using someone else’s account violates TOS. I made the account under my email and password etc.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Account ban/refund issue

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

On the community we are just gamers like yourself. You can contact support by choosing the call back option on the Xbox contact page. However, if you have played or used the items you purchased, chances are the refund won't be approved.
  5. MajorIris Win User

Minecraft

I spoke to a Support Staff, if you were issued a refund for minecraft and you play it after the refund and are seen playing it, your account will be Permantly Banned for Market Place Theft.
  6. JennyInTheCity Win User

Xbox game chargeback through PaYpal

You normally get banned for this as Microsoft doesn't want anyone to bypass their refund process as if this is something they can resolve, they will resolve it or if it is a case of fraud and all other issues on the account, but if the support team said
    that the refund was not flagged and your account is ok, it is best to keep records of these conversations for future reference.
Thema:

Account ban/refund issue

1. Account ban/refund issue - Similar Threads - Account ban refund

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  6. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  7. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  8. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  9. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  10. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0