Account ban is over but im still com banned

Discus and support Account ban is over but im still com banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is still communication banned even though the ban is over. Please help 6e85f6fd-a440-40ec-b4f5-b4aa6d5945d4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luffy Quotes, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Luffy Quotes
    Luffy Quotes Guest

My account is still communication banned even though the ban is over. Please help

:)

Luffy Quotes, Aug 25, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Aug 25, 2017
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Aug 25, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Aug 26, 2017
  5. Luffy Quotes
    Luffy Quotes Guest
    that didn't work. Its been 9 days and im still comm banned after my suspension has been lifted.

Luffy Quotes, Sep 3, 2017
  6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Dadwhite Win User

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

8. An Old Freak Win User

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
  9. Luffy Quotes Win User

that didn't work. Its been 9 days and im still comm banned after my suspension has been lifted.
  10. RamonJackson2 Win User

I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

I got banned for no reason at the time i was not on the account but i already had 2 com banns but im jus tryna figure out what the perm ban was for

why
  11. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

I did but he was still Spamming after that report came in and I got Com Ban should that not take affect if he was still spamming I shouldn't be Com Ban if he Responds back after the message he reported me over that means I wouldn't be Com Banned

So in that Case that counted as Abuse of Player Reputation

Regardless of if he thought it was a threat or not that would of been Blocked since he Respond back in Spamming
Thema:

1. Account ban is over but im still com banned - Similar Threads - Account ban still

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer on my xbox account because a different account got perm banned..I: i literally cant play my xbox because an account on my phone got perma banned.. i didnt even say anything mean. I was playing siege and someone messaged me criticzing how i played. And i replied...
  4. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  5. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  6. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  7. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  8. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  9. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount: my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account c2ab6188-4242-430e-b768-6465998728c1
  10. I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account: I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account cd676231-2bed-4beb-9aaa-4c9ea08d6a40