Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

Discus and support Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gregblake1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. gregblake1
    gregblake1 Guest

Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new account As I am unable to contact Xbox about this in any way using my original account with my email [mod removed]. I have spoke to over 3 or 4 Support people And even made it as high up to talking to a supervisor Who works with me for over 2 hours and ultimately needed to research the prob and said he would call back but never did call me back. My account im the parent account is under my email [mod removed] My and my son's gamertag, since he goes on, is under my gmail account which is [mod removed]. My son is only 6 years old like i stated and after reading the code of conduct in depth, he isnt capable of having the emotional, physical and or psychological capacity that can cause such disclipline as a console and account to be perm banned. This got me doing research. Come to find out, my gmail has been compromised, which is linked to xbox, financial, amazon etc. Having underwent surgery about two months ago and through recovery i failed to see the many emails from gmail and xbox to react in time. Iv had money recently stolen as a result and im wondering now if the concerns causing my console and account to be banned is not related to being maliciosly hacked!!!!

Background..

Here is the problem im finding out now. The account had a temporary suspension multiple times, which again is suspicious in my case. My son is only 6, enough said, and I dont even use a head set nor know how to message if this is even what caused these suspensions. However After a few days in the suspension this time I realized I was not able to access my paid content or log into my Xbox account using my email. To make things worse The Xbox series X that is home Xbox for that email account will not allow us to use that Xbox it is locked out stating that this account and Xbox is permanently suspended. I feel like I should not be kept from the thousands of dollars I have wrapped up in digital games under my account and absolutely not banned from my console permanently when i dont even know what happened or being accused under my account. I am in absolutely need for someone who has knowledge of this and can resolve or talk to me about the issue to point me where to go next for resolution. I absolutely feel this is an error on the enforcment side and if not an error then whatever they saw on my account side was a fraudlent hack on my data and done fraudlently, i need this resolved as i will not stop and will keep fighting until i get answers. I appriciate the work you all do and the oversight to ensure safe gameplay, especially from bad people when my young son is on the xbox, but not allowing an account manager access to his console or paid games and content is theft and unjust without due process and a real case review considering submitted facts.

Please help me

:)

gregblake1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer question

Using the transfer tool to gain access to games that you have not paid for will be seen as marketplace theft/fraud and can lead to permanent account bans as well as possible permanent console bans. It happens all the time.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My new Xbox series x was false banned

i'm sorry but console bans are permanent and irreversible. The criteria that enforcement uses for a permanent console ban is extremely high

Most out of the blue console bans come from one of two sources. Either you, or someone you're illicitly game sharing with had their account hacked or commits the offense legitimately. typically all systems in a home console family are banned. you are responsible for obeying the terms of service, which include securing your account and/or not sharing games outside of your physical household

The evidence against you will appear on your account typically within 48 hours,
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

my xbox account has been banned Permanently in 2015,can you unban it?

If your account is permanently banned then it's not possible to get the account unbanned
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer... Failed ?

The license transfer tool is meant to transfer YOUR license to YOUR new console. It is not meant to be used to share content without paying. Be warned that this may be seen as marketplace theft/fraud and can lead to both you and your cousin receiving permanent
    account bans and possibly permanent console bans.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Can’t change gamertag

Another possibility is that the tag is associated with a permanently banned account.
Thema:

1. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack - Similar Threads - Account console permanent

2. Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu: It Would Be Possible if The system is upgraded to Modding Games and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu while Modding on Games Just to Mod on Campaigns and private Servers For Entertainment...
  3. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  4. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  5. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  6. Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?: I am going to sell my console and would like to know if by deleting my account from my Xbox One S no one will be able to access it and my game progress. If I open or register my account to my new...
  7. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  8. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  9. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  10. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2