Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch

Discus and support Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on my windows 8.1 phone I accidentally signed in as new user and all I want to go is sign I with my actual XboxLive account that I've had for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeadstrongK1LLR, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch

on my windows 8.1 phone I accidentally signed in as new user and all I want to go is sign I with my actual XboxLive account that I've had for some time. Can somebody PLEASE help me as to how I can switch considering there is no simple sign out feature for
    some dumb reason

:)

HeadstrongK1LLR, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Sc0rpio1991
    Sc0rpio1991 Guest
    Status Code: 80150101

I just got this error code this morning, such s bummer did someone accidently hit the no download switch?

Sc0rpio1991, Nov 16, 2014
  3. how do I delete my profile

Hi,

My husband accidently started the game yesterday signed in as me. He then signed in as himself and started again.

How do I delete his profile on my sign in so I can start the game myself?

TIA

SweetNarcosis, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there HeadstrongK1LLR!

In order to use the Xbox Live account you want, you will need to
    factory reset your Windows 8.1 phone
    so you can sign in with the proper email address and password associated with your Xbox Live account during the Windows Phone set up. Sorry for any frustration this may have caused, just follow the link I provided and
    you will be set up in no time! Accidently signed in as new user. Just want to switch :D

Mister Beep, Nov 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: