Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money

Discus and support Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Accidentally bought 100 tokens on Forza Horizon 2 without any money or cards put in my account and it went through, is going to take $1 from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BloomDestroyer4, May 2, 2018.

1. Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money

I Accidentally bought 100 tokens on Forza Horizon 2 without any money or cards put in my account and it went through, is going to take $1 from my account when I put in any money or what?!?! please help.... Gamer tag: Bloomyp

:)

BloomDestroyer4, May 2, 2018
  2. EpISQUALL
    EpISQUALL Guest
    how ca i get my money back

hey there! i bought a xbox 360 key for forza horizon 2 on my xbox one and i didn't know that it only works on xbox 360 .is there a method to get my money back or at least the game unreedemed or something like that?

EpISQUALL, May 2, 2018
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    MicroTransactions -Pah!

Forza 4 had micro-transactions, as did forza horizon not sure why you are surprised Forza 5 has them

not once have I ever bought tokens for forza games

Mr Noble, May 2, 2018
  4. ishmail1111 Win User

Bought a Legendary pack but didn't receive it?

i know i bought tokens for forza horizon and didnt receive the wtf thats $20 down the toilet
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

For Forza horizon 2

Would be better to post this on Turn 10/Forza official site.

Didn't bought Horizon,the map looks too small for me.

Test Drive unlimited 2 maps + Forza 5 visuals and driving feelings = Masterpiece or maybe Forza Horizon 2.
  6. mitchyk Win User

Coin Glitch- Bought 13 coins and automatically purchased 2 cars I already owned?

I have never heard of this happening, EVER. However i have heard of plenty of people who buy tokens to try and get expensive cars they can sell at auction, and then crying foul that they didn't know they can't sell them. It's only a few tokens, and if you
    can afford to spend $70 dollars on DLC, i'm sure a few more won't hurt to get some more tokens. Also you get a couple of free tokens with the porsche expansion pack if you are looking to get that, it's free tokens!

Also, if you play Forza 4 8 hours a day you should have more than enough money as you will have vehicle affinity meaning you gets parts for free, and you'll have earned bucket loads of cash.

Also if you already had one Sesto Elemento, sell your original one, and keep the token bought one.
  7. Z4ZonE Win User

DID ANYBODY BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!?????

I should have said I am the only loser in the world who bought this game for the XBOX 360 lol

comparing this game to forza horizon 2, as far as quality goes, forza horizon 2 has it down pack for xbox 360.
  8. Trust A Zombie Win User

What has been your best 2015 Xbox 1 related purchase so far?

Bought a second Xbox One as I feel my day one xbox will die sometime soon and I had the money. Bought the advanced warfare edition. Also bought The Crew finally. Didn't bother at launch as I'm not a huge car fan except I loved Horizon 2. The crew ended up
    to be one insanely amazing game.
Thema:

Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money

1. Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money - Similar Threads - Accidently Bought tokens

2. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  3. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  4. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  5. Can I get my microsoft gift voucher in Uk changed to australia as bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get my microsoft gift voucher in Uk changed to australia as bought by accident: I accidentally bought a UK Microsoft gift voucher and needed it for someone in Australia which I have now found cant be done, can I get a refund to then purchase it in Australia Dollars?...
  6. I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...: I bought EAFC points from a third party retailer, but I accidentally bought them for PC, I’ve since redeemed them on my EA account and over 48 hours later they haven’t showed on my Xbox (as they...
  7. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...: I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back? 159766a1-1b96-4f09-ad84-7a25342a7327
  8. I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and...: I have bought virtual currency which I was intended on looking at instead of actually buying it, which I asked a refund right after I bought it. It's been over a work of the refund being approved...
  9. So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund...: So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund on it? 9bec8a91-3cc3-47c7-ba36-e0d0ec7dd84f
  10. I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a Fortnite pack I bought by accident: I bought a pack on Fortnite and I thought it was the one I wanted but I bought it and it wasn't the one I thought I was buying so I go to refund it and it says you have used up you're refunds yet...