Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points

Discus and support Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Noble Gaming, May 5, 2018.

1. Noble Gaming
    Noble Gaming Guest

Hello, when I went to redeem MyVIP gems for 10,000 Microsoft reward points, I accidentally used the wrong email and didn’t use my Microsoft rewards account email. I tried to make a Microsoft’s rewards account with the email I accidentally entered to no avail.
    If anyone would be of any assistance in my issue itd be greatly appreciated!

:)

Noble Gaming, May 5, 2018
  2. Not getting Xbox Reward points.

On 5/6/2018 I requested 10,000 reward credits using the myvip points. However, I never received the reward. Please advise.

Rhino Eclipse, May 5, 2018
  3. Used wrong e-mail to receive rewards (MyVIP)

I used a wrong email to recive 75 warframe platinum from myvip rewards

They went to someone else is there anything I can do

I know the e-mail that I used

ShadowWolf4788, May 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Support will post back during the week, but since it's rewards credits they would be added to your rewards account instead of being emailed to you like other prizes, so you should still get them.

Smwutches, May 5, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Noble Gaming,

Since Credits are added to your account automatically, these Credits were placed as pending to your gamertag without incident. From the FAQ:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we will not be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Noble Gaming,

Since Credits are added to your account automatically, these Credits were placed as pending to your gamertag without incident. From the FAQ:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we will not be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Support will post back during the week, but since it's rewards credits they would be added to your rewards account instead of being emailed to you like other prizes, so you should still get them.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

help me please

Hello pedro lucas pit,

As stated in the FAQ, you will not lose your Gems. They will be converted to points. As stated in your email notification, this will be at a 1:1 ratio:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  10. consp77 Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one
    Microsoft Rewards point".
    If one gem equals one Microsoft Rewards point , and I have 500 Microsoft Points, that's roughly about 50 cents worth, because a $5 gift card is about 5,000 points.

Whereas if I were to redeem them through Xbox Live Rewards, 500 gems would get me 10,000 Rewards credits - if only such a thing were not "out of stock" - how does that work exactly except that Microsoft chooses for it be out of stock, so they force me to either
    put up with giving me a tenth of the value or having to buy something useless like Overwatch wallpaper?
Thema:

1. Accidentally used wrong email when redeeming MyVIP 10,000 reward points - Similar Threads - Accidentally used wrong

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son uses his Microsoft account for Xbox/ Minecraft. He accidentally created a second...: He can’t access his original account with previous purchases. Everytime he tries to login it take him to the new account. Thank you. 4fcbf8ca-eb9c-4018-a873-d83bac429d41
  8. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  9. Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I used to own an but accidentally deleted the email used by it.: I still know the password and the gamertag but I don't know if I forgot the email or my email got removed. Pls it would be lovely if someone can teach me how can I recover the acc....
  10. I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally secure erased my hdd thought my system uses a ssd, I can't recover so what...: I try uefi bios default to try to recover, check all cables but I know it's because I used secure erase in the bios screen 89013018-9e9b-4a19-81d7-b9a3be45bd74