Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

Discus and support Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by torriMcClellan, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident.

:)

torriMcClellan, Nov 28, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Even though you got the code from a retail store, if you redeemed it then cancelled it will still have a record of that on your account.

So i highly suggest you contact xbox support via the link provided above.
  3. torriMcClellan Win User

Thankyou but this doesent help we purchased card at retail store.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi torriMcClellan,

Thanks for your post. If you purchased the code on the Microsoft Store, use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent about recovering the pre-paid token.

I hope this helps.
  5. Megavolt480 Win User

30 Rewards points not added for 2nd 3 month redeemed on july 2nd.

Hello, FALL OF REACH! Here, buried in the T&C on the rewards.xbox.com site:

Renew 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Gold subscription as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members
    and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a subscription are not eligible. Each three (3) month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn thirty (30) Microsoft Points, up to a maximum of one hundred-twenty (120) Microsoft Points
    during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription, either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold subscription, purchase a subscription from your Xbox 360 console’s Dashboard, or visit
    www.xbox.com/.../Membership during the Program Period. Users of Prepaid Live Gold subscriptions will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous subscription
    would have expired.

So basically, if you've already redeemed 4 3 month cards during the last 12 months, you are only able to earn a maximum of 120 points. That could explain why you are missing points.
  6. BaurisBauris Win User

Free 1 month subscription but cannot download games

In my Services & subscriptions page I can see:

Subscription

Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold

Expires on

3/24/2016

Paid with

Prepaid card
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted prepaid

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my Xbox controller from my device manager and i can't find a way to...: Can anyone tell me a way to do that? 068f9475-6371-44bc-a8ef-b669c2fa71ca
  4. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  5. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d
  6. I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the store on my Xbox series s.: My store app on my Xbox has been updating them just staying at 100% for a week so I decided to just stop the updating process and then it just disappeared. I've already tried to use all the...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.: I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again. c568b1cc-3ecc-4f7f-a20c-82d22c46b222
  9. Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally deleted microsoft account with minecraft in: Hello. On august the 1st 2023 I set my old microsoft account to deletion. On the email it said that the account was set to be deleted after august the 31st. On the other hand I've been reading the...
  10. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46