Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

Discus and support Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyHeckenlively, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to upgrade? Anything?

:)

TonyHeckenlively, Nov 20, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, Battlefield doesn't have the new-gen add-on to buy, or you buy the new-gen or old version, but you can claim a refund for the version you bought and then buy the correct one. You can buy the cross-gen bundle version too which includes both versions.

To request a refund please use the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

BATTLEFIELD 2042

Hi, Loulou_892,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mentioned that you purchased Battled 2042 physical version. With Battlefield 2042, there are two versions that the Publisher EA released. When you bought the game, did you make sure it was the one that gave you access to both the Xbox One & Series X version? Or did you purchase the one that only gives you the Xbox One version and is playable via back compat on Xbox Series X. Click Here to view an example of what I am trying to explain? If you purchased the incorrect version of Battlefield 2042, I would contact the store or place you bought it and see if they could exchange it for you and sell you the correct version.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
  4. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Battlefield 2042 - XBOX X - Purchased Ultimate w/Beta Release - Where's the Beta?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press Y on your console's dashboard and type ''battlefield 2042 beta'' nothing will appear in the result but press to search the store and you should see both Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X beta versions
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
Thema:

1. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S - Similar Threads - Accidentally bought Version

2. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  3. I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a PC add on meaning to buy the Xbox add on: I accidentally bought a game add on for the pc when I meant to buy it for the Xbox, I haven’t claimed the PC Card and was wondering how or even if I can trade the PC one for the Xbox one...
  4. Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a pack on Nintendo switch Minecraft and I'm very upset, how do I get a...: So basically I got 25 dollars and I used most of it on a 15 dollar gift card for Nintendo which i used to buy Minecoins, and I accidentally bought a world that I don't want. How do I get a refund?...
  5. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7
  6. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  7. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  8. I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...: I would love to know what to do so that my money isn't stolen because I tried refunding it and of course it was denied. e085c4c0-a329-4619-979b-052a5d97755b
  9. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...
  10. Bought something on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought something on accident: Ok i haven't been contacted by the person who reviews my case just a email saying they sent it for review is there a way that i can be updated on when it might be handled the refund i requested a...