Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves

Discus and support Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to access my Xbox cloud saves for a couple of games to transfer them and was wondering how I can access and download these, without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwagKing3, Feb 13, 2022.

1. SwagKing3
    SwagKing3 Guest

Hi, I would like to access my Xbox cloud saves for a couple of games to transfer them and was wondering how I can access and download these, without having the game or game pass.

I do not have the games installed anymore.

Thank you

:)

SwagKing3, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Antoine_UJF Win User

[resolved] Wasteland 2 DE play anywhere

Ok it's finally working ! This is the process :

1- Reinstall the game on PC for cloud access

2 - transfer your saves to the cloud

3- go on your last saves on your pc games and saves the game

4- boot your Xbox games and you can launch the last save you made on PC

In hope it will be usefull to someone., thanks to
    MRallamagoosa
  3. Georges C. Win User

Thanks Swag, gave a nice weekend.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SwagKing3, unfortunately it is not possible to transfer the data (saves) every time you run a game it is saved in your accountdirectly in the Microsoft cloud, so if you buy the Game Pass again and install the game will play from where you left off .
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Saved Games Metro Exodus

Metro Exodus wasn't released on Windows 10 as a Play Anywhere title and does not utilize the cross-platform cloud saves features so there is no way to transfer progress from the Xbox One to the PC, even though you could play both via Game Pass Ultimate.
    But without Game Pass, if you wanted to play on Console and PC you'd have to purchase the title on each platform separately.

Sorry, but there is no way to transfer your saves from the console to the PC or vice versa.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Can you continue Yakuza 4 Remastered save between Xbox cloud and console?

Thanks for clarifying. Sadly, it is not possible to transfer save data between the Xbox Cloud Gaming service and a locally installed console version of a game. The save data for games played on Xbox Cloud Gaming is stored on the cloud servers and is not accessible on a local console. Similarly, save data for games played on a local console is not synced with the cloud.
Thema:

1. Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves - Similar Threads - Accessing game pass

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access: I recently downloaded Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name through xbox game pass on PC and when it asks for access to my profile the name of the app title shows up as a bunch of...
  10. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810