Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

Discus and support Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick? Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TripleTopper321, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom

Why is it only the y-axis that gets freedom and only on the right stick?

Is it the whole point of the Xbox OS for controllers so you don't have to rely on developers thinking of features for you to take advantage of them?

Most of my third person 3D games are played in the style of Super Mario 64. The right stick tells the cameraman where to go to either raise or lower altitude or to either go over your left shoulder or right shoulder.

It's impossible to do that even with the Xbox controller OS.

I remember older versions of Microsoft Xbox options let you both swap sticks and invert the X and the Y independently on both sticks. B why is this feature not an OS standard feature? I requested this for over 2 years on various places in Microsoft yet it never gets answered. It seems like Xbox wants to shut out ideas instead of gather them in.

:)

TripleTopper321, Aug 6, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Accessability 1: no invert axis freedom