Accesories for kinect? Is it possible?

Discus and support Accesories for kinect? Is it possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! First of all, I'm Italian, so....sorry for my English! Well, I know that kinect has been thought to use only the body for playing (and I think... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by giu0lia, Jan 17, 2014.

1. giu0lia
    giu0lia Guest

Hi! First of all, I'm Italian, so....sorry for my English!

Well, I know that kinect has been thought to use only the body for playing (and I think it's great), but today I've found this listing on Amazon about a lightsaber for kinect:

http://www.amazon.it/NBG-Kinect-Las...390000245&sr=1-1&keywords=Kinect+Laserschwert

I know that this it is not an official accessory for xbox 360 kinect, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced it or knew anything about it or if you think it could work (with the game "Star Wars for Kinect"), because I think it might be fun to use
    them together...

:)

giu0lia, Jan 17, 2014
  2. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest
    Accesories

It is not many god wheels on the market but check Thrustmaster,

Logitech
    and Fanatec

Which one is better, this is your choice

RomkaZzz, Jan 17, 2014
  3. jhrjfive
    jhrjfive Guest
    Accesories

What is the best brand of steering wheel and pedals for FH3?

jhrjfive, Jan 17, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello. Welcome to the Xbox.com Official Forums! I apologize, but we can't offer support for products that are NOT Microsoft official products here on the forums. However, you can review the product on Amazon and review it's ratings and reviews. You can
    also get in touch with Amazon Support to ask them some questions about it as well. Accesories for kinect? Is it possible? :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: