Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

Discus and support Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EyeLessTurtle97, May 14, 2019.

1. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not able to play my game it wants me to update it again the gold membership

:)

EyeLessTurtle97, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try checking your profile in your MS account, then going to your transaction list, there should appear your purchase, and then, hard reset your console by pressing the on/off button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then unplug from the
    power, whait a pair of minutes and connecting again.

That should make your console update the state of your account. If that does not work, delete your account (only your account) and download your profile again. Then, if that does not work either, contact MS support.

Also, if your purchase does not appear in your transaction list, contact MS support. Don´t issue a case in your bank, because MS could and will ban you permanently.

Wish you luck.
  3. luissolid Win User

4. Paul1708 Win User

Hey there

So you brought a offer for gold for $1 but its asking you for a gold membership when your try too play online correct?

Few things

Are you sure it was gold you purachsed and not gamepass?

Make sure the transaction is showing on your account and that your gold is active

http://account.microsoft.com/services

If it shows has active put still isnt working

On your console head too settings account remove account and then remove the account. ( make sure you know your email and password before doing this)

Then hold the power button on the console till shut down unplug the power for 2 to 3 mins then restart and sign back in. You should now be good too go
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

dead space multiplayer

As Smwutches has said you need either a 1 month, 3 months or 1 year gold subscription to play multiplayer games online. So without this you will be unable to play online.
  6. ImJustAmir Win User

Unable to buy Gold subscription from Xbox One

before adding to my wallet, I was unable to buy a 1 Month Trial Gold ($0.00). (I still have to add a credit card!)
Thema:

1. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game. - Similar Threads - Accepted Microsoft month

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  4. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  5. I bought Powerwash simulator in the microsoft store on pc and I cant click accept any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Powerwash simulator in the microsoft store on pc and I cant click accept any...: Ive tried reinstalling and repairing... the game loads fine and then I get to the user agreement and it will scroll down and then accept button lights up but it will not let me click accept. does...
  6. Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up: Hi, I noticed when trying to provide my contact info, the combo box for choosing the "state/province" won't activate, only a text box input appears, the combo box will only activate if I choose...
  7. Microsoft is refusing to accept my phone number or anyone elses to unlock my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft is refusing to accept my phone number or anyone elses to unlock my account.: Around a week ago, I bought Minecraft. I made an entirely new Microsoft account to buy it with. A new email, even. I have not done anything "suspicious" on this account, and it has been locked for...
  8. Xbox Series X shuts down during game play, Microsoft will not accept responsibility for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shuts down during game play, Microsoft will not accept responsibility for...: Don't buy Xbox Series X console, go with a PS 5 . Here is my experience. Mircosoft wants you to spend more money on a new "upgrade" console, pretty much a new one of the same. Here is my story....
  9. Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account: Hi, Hoping someone may be able to assist me, I've been asked to verify my home account for playing Xbox but every time i submit the form and all the details microsoft reply saying the...
  10. Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.: Does anyone know why my account won't let me add a new payment method? My current card on file is no longer active due to replacing it a few week ago. When I go to add a new card after entering...