Accepted refund yet no money

Discus and support Accepted refund yet no money in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have requested a refund which has been accepted but I have not received the refund money although it has been 5 days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bladz_362, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Bladz_362
    Bladz_362 Guest

I have requested a refund which has been accepted but I have not received the refund money although it has been 5 days

:)

Bladz_362, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Bladz_362, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected in your bank account after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). This time may vary depending on each bank, some of them may take longer to process the refund money and others may process them faster.

You can confirm this information by going to the following link under the "Games & apps" section:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...r-refund-81629012-aa4f-f48b-2394-8596f415072b

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well first it's 3-5 business business days plus for it to get to your bank

Ontop of that your bank has to proccess it

Along with the holidays it's going to be delayed banks don't work on holidays

You will just.haven't wait

Refunds should.never relied on as payment
  4. Bladz_362 Win User

I have still been waiting yet no refund what do I do?
  5. Nyaqi Win User

Notice

I had recently purchased a Pearl box item in the game Black Desert. And about two days ago i requested a refund through the Xbox website and got my refund accepted. Yet i haven't received my money back or acces to the game due to this.
  6. SUPERcasiseMEG2 Win User

Code already used

Hello,

If the refund is accepted, the money comes back to Microsoft?
Thema:

1. Accepted refund yet no money - Similar Threads - Accepted refund yet

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  4. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  5. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  6. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  7. I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I put in for a refund on the 5 January 2024 and it was accepted but I've still not had my...: I asked for a refund for a game on the 5th January 2024 and it was accepted put I've still not received the refund anyone kown why 7327ba47-3646-4d64-b350-b70f66ddd053
  8. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  9. Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request: Yesterday my son purchased Robux of £199.99, within 15 minutes I had contacted paypal and microsoft to stop the payment, After sending a stop/refund request to Microsoft such was rejected. The...
  10. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...