acceleration on mouse not going away?

Discus and support acceleration on mouse not going away? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I turned on 120 fps on my Xbox series x my mouse got insane mouse acceleration. So I turned on 4k. But that didn’t help. I went into settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyle McCarthy, Nov 24, 2023.

1. acceleration on mouse not going away?

So when I turned on 120 fps on my Xbox series x my mouse got insane mouse acceleration. So I turned on 4k. But that didn’t help. I went into settings and the acceleration setting was at 1 the lowest you can go.. I restarted my game and my Xbox multiple times and nothing worked. And it wasn’t just one game either. It was all of them. Please help because it is unplayable

:)

kyle McCarthy, Nov 24, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Kyle M, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with mouse acceleration on your Xbox Series X.

First make sure to check the settings of the specific game you are experiencing the issue on. Some games may have additional configuration options for mouse sensitivity. Make sure the sensitivity is adjusted according to your preferences.

Then check to see if there are firmware updates available for your mouse. Visit the mouse manufacturer's website and check for the latest firmware updates. If an update is available, download it and install it on your mouse.

Check your Xbox Series X settings to make sure there are no settings related to mouse acceleration enabled. Check the accessibility and control options in Xbox settings to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Reset Xbox Settings to Defaults If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your Xbox Series perform this step.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Cecko Nikolov Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hi Dr. Whang, to fix the mouse acceleration just go to settings>Devices>mouse and then make the pointer speed 10 and that how I fixed my mouse acceleration.
  4. Nok pan Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hey since microsoft has zero clue it seems about what the issue is... Some mouses apparantly don't have mouse acceleration. Normally i play with a razer naga pro and that one has acceleration. When i play with my logitech g hero 502 i don't have mouse acceleration but i like to play with the buttons of the razer naga. I am looking for a solution since 2021 and it seems to be very hard for microsoft to do any update to get rid of the illogical mouse acceleration haha
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Mouse acceleration

6. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
Thema:

1. acceleration on mouse not going away? - Similar Threads - acceleration mouse going

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox?: I tested it after finding out it exists and there is no way to turn it off. WHY!!?? Like I get it oh its a console it is not made for keyboard and mouse. But if not WHY IS KBM SUPPORTED AT ALL? It...
  4. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  5. I have a mouse acceleration problem

in XboX Insiders
    I have a mouse acceleration problem: Hey I connect a mouse and keyboard to my Xbox series s. But I and a lot of other people have a problem. If I play a game like Fortnite I have a certain sensitivity but if I move my mouse really...
  6. Mouse acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse acceleration: Will there ever be an option to turn off mouse acceleration I'm xbox because I heard some mouse don't have it while others do. Im just wondering if you guys will ever have an option to turn it...
  7. Pixal Format not Accelerated, what does that mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pixal Format not Accelerated, what does that mean?: Recently, while playing modded MC, the game crashed hard, to the point I think it effected my PC and caused my screen to go rave party mode with colors. Now, my game will not open up and it'll...
  8. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  9. How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?: In the mouse settings, there doesn't seem to be any way to disable mouse acceleration for the actual cursor on the Xbox One, making it so that there is always mouse acceleration in the actual game...
  10. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...