Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

Discus and support Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamienBouvret, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work

Hi,

A friend give me a present with the store, Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout. I can download the game but I can't play it. I ve got an error code , sometimes 0x800705b4 and other times 0x80070200

I try to reinstall the game, restart the console, Hold 10 seconds the power bouton and wait 1 minute for the alimentation,
    redownload my profile and Sign In again (and believe me, with broken legs that's not really easy…). And nothing, the same error code appears.

What can I do, to make it works please?

I don't want to refresh the Xbox One because i have some telltales games that I can't download now for Minecraft TTG Series Season 1 and 2( just a shame......). And I really don't want to try and see that my telltales can't launch after this. And, on the
    same way, if I can avoid to call or chat with the Xbox support, the last experience was too bad to call them again ( their advice was too bad and
    I lost money because they can't keep a promise they made to me before doing what they told me to do !!).

Sorry for my bad English, I m french.

:)

DamienBouvret, Aug 22, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Aca Neo Geo 3 Count Bout doesn't work