AC4 multiplayer issues

Discus and support AC4 multiplayer issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing Assassin's Creed 4 for about a month now and it's been getting worse and worse with time. I am having all kinds of issues such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BearCu6, Jan 7, 2014.

1. BearCu6
    BearCu6 Guest

AC4 multiplayer issues

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 4 for about a month now and it's been getting worse and worse with time.

I am having all kinds of issues such as long waiting time to connect to a game, getting kicked out of matches for no reason, and it's happened more than one that I'm playing with a friend at a party and we both get kicked back to Xbox Home at the same time
    out of nowhere. Seems like I spend more time

My NAT is open, I have a solid internet connection and I even have ports forwarded on my router. I also do a full reboot of my Xbox at least once a day.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? It's so frustrating and we end up getting pissed off at the game and give up on playing.

:)

BearCu6, Jan 7, 2014
  2. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    AC4 Multiplayer

I'm just about finished the story mode so I'm going to get into the multiplayer a bit soon and work on the achievements. Your right it is decent even though AC isn't know for it's multiplayer.

xCHEMISTx, Jan 7, 2014
  3. AC4 Multiplayer

Yeah, anyone feel free to add me, looking for people to play with that are smart and fun and are just looking to have a great time AC4 multiplayer issues :D

xAlpHa BladeZx, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

AC4 multiplayer issues