AC valhalla release date, Nov 9 in the store

Discus and support AC valhalla release date, Nov 9 in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello, it says thay AC valhalla release date is November 9 pretty much everywhere on the microsoft store. It would be nice if you could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DomBoily, Nov 9, 2020.

1. DomBoily
    DomBoily Guest

AC valhalla release date, Nov 9 in the store [​IMG]
    Hello,
    it says thay AC valhalla release date is November 9 pretty much everywhere on the microsoft store.

It would be nice if you could actually release the game for real so we can play... its day off over here

:)

DomBoily, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

It releases on November 10 at 12:01 am ET. Depending on your time zone, ot may release earlier than that. I live in the Central time zone and it sill release at 11:00 pm today, the 9th. If you check the game's store through xbox.com it will give you the
    time of release in your local time.
  3. OmgWanKenobi Win User

Just curious, when you say "over here", where is that? Everything i've seen says 12.01pm on the 10th which is 11 hours from now.
  4. OmgWanKenobi Win User

Correct. It's very rare games are released on a Monday. Usually Tuesdays and Fridays.

Everything on my store says the 10th also.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

That's weird because everything I've read about the game is that its release date is November 10th.
  6. DomBoily Win User

yeah i know but see...i,ve put the picture above
Thema:

1. AC valhalla release date, Nov 9 in the store - Similar Threads - valhalla release date

2. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  5. I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install assasin's creed Valhalla on my PC in English via the Xbox app?: I am having trouble installing assasins creed Valhalla on my PC via the xbox app as it won't let it install in English? It is giving me the option to install in other various languages except for...
  6. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  7. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  8. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  9. Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?: I have tried to installed Valhalla twice and it always stopped at 99%. No matter what I do, it doesn't install properly. 15945a6b-9c36-433e-99ef-2e01229892c5
  10. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.: Just purchase the siege of Paris expansion for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it keeps crashing after the cut scene in the rot of slums. Try to go back and reload the game but it kicks me out in...