AC UNITY: dead kings

Discus and support AC UNITY: dead kings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know how to get ACU: ded kings and if so how? I bought the hard copy about a month ago and I can access dk from within ACU (cafe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReactedMilk574, Jan 1, 2015.

1. AC UNITY: dead kings

Hi,

does anyone know how to get ACU: ded kings and if so how? I bought the hard copy about a month ago and I can access dk from within ACU (cafe theatre where there is a carriage near the outside entrance) but nothing happens AC UNITY: dead kings :(.

:)

ReactedMilk574, Jan 1, 2015
  2. KingPiddz
    KingPiddz Guest
    Assassin's Creed Unity achievement's not unlocking!

I have completed the requirements for two of the AC Unity Dead Kings achievements, and they haven't unlocked! Its been 48 hours and nothing! Help!

KingPiddz, Jan 1, 2015
  3. TheSWFC
    TheSWFC Guest
    Having problems with my Gamerscore

I'm constantly having problems with this, especially in AC Unity Dead Kings. I have done most of the achievements but they either don't show as completed or they haven't been added to my Gamerscore. Very frustrating, never had this problem with the 360.

TheSWFC, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

Hey Milk! This addon hasn't been released yet. The Ubi Blog here: Ubisoft® - Official Ubisoft News, Previews and Features.
    says that all Season Pass content (which will now be available individually without the season pass) will be available some time in early 2015. When it does become available, it will be available free, as part of Ubisoft's compensation for the Unity release
    problems. At that time, it should show up in the Xbox Store (online and on your console) as well as in the Estore inside the Unity menu.

Hope this helps!

Jaymo1978, Jan 2, 2015
  5. Jaymo1978 Win User

Hey Milk! This addon hasn't been released yet. The Ubi Blog here: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-season-pass-assassins-creed-chronicles-china/
    says that all Season Pass content (which will now be available individually without the season pass) will be available some time in early 2015. When it does become available, it will be available free, as part of Ubisoft's compensation for the Unity release
    problems. At that time, it should show up in the Xbox Store (online and on your console) as well as in the Estore inside the Unity menu.

Hope this helps!
  6. TheSWFC Win User

Having problems with my Gamerscore

I'm constantly having problems with this, especially in AC Unity Dead Kings. I have done most of the achievements but they either don't show as completed or they haven't been added to my Gamerscore. Very frustrating, never had this problem with the 360.
  7. jawest78 Win User

Where to find AC Unity Dead kings?

I believe that there is a carriage just outside of the social club that allows you to visit the Dead Kings city.
  8. Jokul81 Win User

Free stuff - My favourite price!

Assassin Creed Unity - Dead Kings -
    store.xbox.com/.../1755302a-d2d4-46c9-8a1f-7c8c754dcdf6

Ok, so AC:U got off ot a bit of a shaky start, there were reports of lots of glitches and bugs (personally I only encounterd one bug about three times in all the time I've played it) but Ubisoft have released the DLC Dead Kings for free. If you have the
    game, get the content. Ubi rarely disappoint
  9. PhychoticDrEamz Win User

What's your favorite Xbox One game(s)?

Minecraft warframe

Dead rising 3 (killing zombies in any way i can)

diablo 3

Ac bf and unity trying to 100% them
Thema:

1. AC UNITY: dead kings - Similar Threads - UNITY dead kings

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Unity gamepad rumble issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unity gamepad rumble issue: I used new unity input system to use gamepad. And I can get input from that. But I can't vibrate gamepad, because Gamepad.current returns NULL so i can't use SetMotorSpeeds method. I'm sure my...
  5. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  6. Reinstalling Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Assassins creed unity: Recently I decided to switch on my Xbox to play after a long time but when I opened up my game library assassins creed unity had disappeared and when I went to reinstall it from the store I wasn’t...
  7. I made a quick save before entering the Unity, but after making a few saves in the unity I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made a quick save before entering the Unity, but after making a few saves in the unity I...: I made a quick save before entering the Unity, but after making a few saves in the unity I can’t go back to my quick save, it doesn’t show up under all saves, Help? Xbox series X...
  8. Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.: Hey, has anyone had problems lately with Assassin’s Creed Unity achievements, not unlocking, even though it’s part of the story. Such as memory sequences, not unlocking achievements. It’s synced...
  9. Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X: Hello, I purchased the "AC: Unity" recently, but every time I want to play the game it freezes after some time and I have to restart the game. This is the only game with which I experienced the...
  10. Ori and the Will of the Wisps Unity Crash Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps Unity Crash Error: Hi, Just installed Ori and the Will of the Wisps. The game crashes while in-game for 15-30 minutes. Shows the Unity crash window and then crashes to the desktop. Please Help! My PC Spec...