AC Mirage Not Currently Available

Discus and support AC Mirage Not Currently Available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I preordered Assassins's Creed Mirage on the 29th September. When it came out on the 5th I started playing it and have been continuing to play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpalDragonEyez, Oct 11, 2023.

1. AC Mirage Not Currently Available

So I preordered Assassins's Creed Mirage on the 29th September. When it came out on the 5th I started playing it and have been continuing to play it without issues. However, when I try to launch the game today it says "Try a different game or app: Try again in a few minutes, If it's still not working, Select check service status below. (0x87e10bc6).

I couldn't find much helpful information in regards to the error, other than the game might not be available in my area anymore, or something along those lines. Originally, if I went to Mirage, pressed start and went to manage game, the store page for it wouldn't load.

However I then went into the store directly, went to new games, clicked the deluxe edition (which was the one I preordered) and it says "buy for £X amount". But the problem is I already own it and have been playing it.

So I went to my transaction history on my account, Mirage is in there but when I show it in the store through that path it says it is not currently available?? I can't find any information on this anywhere which is why I'm posting here, I'm very confused and I want to play the game but can't.

:)

OpalDragonEyez, Oct 11, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello OpalDragonEyez, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're having this problem.
    Remember that this is a new game, its launch was 5 days ago, but it came with some bugs, engineers and technicians are working to solve the problem.
    These failures have affected a large part of the players and fans of this Assassin's Creed saga.

You have to be a little patient and wait for it to be resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of not able to access my tool wheel? Is there a fix for this issue?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

This is an in-game issue. Best people to assist you would be the AC Mirage Support.
  4. Notalker Win User

Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of not able to access my tool wheel? Is there a fix for this issue?

5. HollywoodBull Win User

Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

as the above ambassador mentioned the game has been delisted which is a shame as it was a nice game
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

Unfortunately the game was delisted several years ago so it's no longer possible to purchase it digitally. There was a way to get it digitally if you pre-ordered Ace Combat 7, but as far as being added back for purchased, that would be something you'd
    have to talk to the publishers about.
Thema:

1. AC Mirage Not Currently Available - Similar Threads - Mirage Currently Available

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  4. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  5. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314
  6. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  7. Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Won't read Assassin's creed Mirage disc: I tried resettingmy console and everything and the disc still won't read, installed the game from my app and get an error that I don't own the game. Other discs work fine....
  8. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  9. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  10. Assassin's Creed Mirage Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Won't Launch: I've almost completed Assassin's Creed Mirage and today I find it removed from my Xbox profile and I get an error when I try to launch the game (I bought it digitally from the Xbox store). It...