Abstergo Video Files Not Playing (360)

Discus and support Abstergo Video Files Not Playing (360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently completed my games on demand copy of ACIV but all of the video files I should be able to play from the "communicator" will not. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cpt Jim Carter, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Abstergo Video Files Not Playing (360)

I recently completed my games on demand copy of ACIV but all of the video files I should be able to play from the "communicator" will not. When I attempt to play one it merely reloads the list I am on. Is this a glitch or did I accidentally change some setting
    or something?

:)

Cpt Jim Carter, Aug 6, 2014
  2. BillRagz
    BillRagz Guest
    Playing video files with xbox 360 video

I have a 360 in my main bedroom that I use mainly for apps and video. Last night my network was glitchy and it would not play any of my video files. Do I really need to be connected to Live just to play video files from a external device? I get a popup
    saying I need to connect and download to play but nothing downloads.

BillRagz, Aug 6, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Can I play video files from the 120GB hard drive?

No, there's no way to transfer video files to the Xbox 360 hard drive. The best way to play your video files is by putting them onto a USB drive and playing them from the built in video player.

airmattdog, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Abstergo Video Files Not Playing (360)