Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?!

Discus and support Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is above 18 and my account is an adult account but I still cannot choose a custom gamerpicture. This problem has been active since the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShijuutenSuzaku, May 21, 2017.

1. Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?!

My account is above 18 and my account is an adult account but I still cannot choose a custom gamerpicture. This problem has been active since the beginning. Is their anyway of fixing this?

:)

ShijuutenSuzaku, May 21, 2017
  2. Miss Certain
    Miss Certain Guest
    Custom gamertag underage help

Says I'm underage. but my birthdate is above 18 years old. why can't i have a custom picture

Miss Certain, May 21, 2017
  3. VeXeD ShoTzz
    VeXeD ShoTzz Guest
    Terms of use

I want to get onto my xbox live account but can't due to my parent account not being in use anymore. My microsoft account shows that I am above 18 but I still cannot agree to the terms of use.

VeXeD ShoTzz, May 21, 2017
  4. Evill Monkeh Win User

Xbox Insider

Hey there .

That message would imply that when you originally setup your account the given birth date still has you under the age of 18. Unfortunately changing that birth date later does not change the account age. Thanks for your understanding!
    I am 18 though. I think the age for custom gamerpictures should be 17. If you're old enough to buy mature videogames like grand theft auto I think they can handle making a custom gamerpic. Seeing all my friends who aren't 18 but have custom pictures annoys
    me becuase I'm 18 but can't have one.
  5. ReconIsAwesome Win User

Profile picture not working

Your Custom Gamerpicture has to be 1080x1080 to be able to have a custom one
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Custom Gamerpictures

The custom gamerpicture are disabled

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  7. BeNzAbEaSt2002 Win User

My account says I'm a child but the parent account says I'm a adult and I can't change it.

is this for custom gamerpicture if so then there is no setting

You need to be an adult to have custom gamerpics
    No it's not it just won't let me see my settings and play online on certain games. And I can't change the account to an adult.
  8. ngocphi Win User

My account says I'm a child but the parent account says I'm a adult and I can't change it.

is this for custom gamerpicture if so then there is no setting

You need to be an adult to have custom gamerpics
Thema:

Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?!

1. Above 18 but still can't use a custom gamerpicture?! - Similar Threads - Above still can't

2. This is rated above accounts restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is rated above accounts restrictions: Hello I have subscribed to the Game Pass thing and many games that are rated above 16 are not showing and I am 23 years old. and when I search for them and try to install them it asks me a...
  3. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  4. This is rated above accounts restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is rated above accounts restrictions: Split from this thread. I have done the 3 above steps (my date of birth was not incorrect and above age 18) and removed myself from a family group. I have repaired and reset the xbox app on my...
  5. Game Pass PC "Rated Above Restrictions"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC "Rated Above Restrictions": I keep getting a "game is rated above restrictions" error on Game Pass on PC I have tried resetting my DOB and even signed into my account on my xbox and it says my accounts restrictions are set...
  6. This is rated above accounts restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is rated above accounts restrictions: Hello I have subscribed to the Game Pass thing and many games that are rated above 16 are not showing and I am 23 years old. and when I search for them and try to install them it asks me a...
  7. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  8. Xbox gaming still shows content above my sons age rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gaming still shows content above my sons age rating: I have content restrictions set to 16 on my sons account. However, in Xbox Cloud Gaming, it still shows all the 18 rated games that he can't play. WHY? It is hard enough trying to protect our...
  9. I changed my gamertag for 10 dollars and my old one is still showing up above the new one....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag for 10 dollars and my old one is still showing up above the new one....: I changed my gamertag and 10 dollars and my old gamertag is still showing up above my new one. aedc5d43-4bf1-40ef-b60c-1abbe05726ec
  10. Changed gamer tag, but old one still showing above new one!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed gamer tag, but old one still showing above new one!: This is such a pet peeve of mine after spending $10 for changing my gamertag, not getting a refund, holy sh*t. This just bothers me. I want the old tag removed! 2d1c8a71-4404-4202-acf3-ce4862259f41