About the xbox remplacement

Discus and support About the xbox remplacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have the starfield xbox wireless headset for 3 month but the wheel for the chat mixer Is not working anymore I want to use the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YanisDALLY, Jun 6, 2024.

1. YanisDALLY
    YanisDALLY Guest

Hello! I have the starfield xbox wireless headset for 3 month but the wheel for the chat mixer Is not working anymore I want to use the Microsoft guaranty but I want a know if If I request a repair will I have a classic edition or will I have the starfield edition?

Thanks u

:)

YanisDALLY, Jun 6, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, YanisDALLY! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your headset.

I'm afraid this would depend on the availability of the Starfield Edition Xbox Wireless Headset. For your reference, the following information has been quoted from the Microsoft Device Service Terms and Conditions:

"If you send a special edition Microsoft Device to Microsoft for Service, Microsoft will use commercially reasonable efforts to return the same or similar special edition Microsoft Device to you; this will depend on its availability at the time of Service (special editions may no longer be available). Microsoft reserves the right to replace the Microsoft Device with a similar or better Microsoft Device."

Source - https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...microsoft-device-service-terms-and-conditions

---------

I hope this helps!
    Best regards.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox One controller returned for replacement - new controller not received

4. Mister Beep Win User

Remplacement manette

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue. If you're unable to set up a repair through our Online Service Center, I recommend reaching out to our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page for further assistance.

Hope this helps!
  5. -DimD- Win User

Xbox One resets

Or also call the xbox assistance to ask for a repair or a remplacement part if you want to keep the official Microsoft power supply.
  6. Zelpp Win User

Xbox 1 controller cheap construction - not happy

Hi,

I think you got a broken controller. Contact your supplier for a remplacement.
Thema: