About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience.

Discus and support About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience. I've been using microsoft products as long as i have been alive. Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SugaryString523, Dec 28, 2016.

1. About over Xbox1/Microsoft.. After 10years.. Xbox1 ruined my gaming experience.

I've been using microsoft products as long as i have been alive. Xbox since early 2000's and I think microsoft screwed up big this time. Over the years ive enjoyed playing online but now it seems i almost regret buying the Xbox1. Please please pleaaase fix
    the upload speed on games.. Especially since you now require every game to be downloaded which is quite honestly the opposite reason i started playing video games as a kid. I could pop my game in right after buyi g it and actually enjoy playing it the same
    day.. Not anymore I might as well just go to bed.. WoW has a faster download speed.. Come on. I understand things have changed and downloads are huge.. But 5hrs for a game.. Laughable and it has nothing to do with my connection promise you that. Anywho thanks
    microsoft for taking the fun out of xbox for me. Next game i install will be sony. Thanks.. For wasting my time

:)

SugaryString523, Dec 28, 2016
  2. iVirtualzero
    iVirtualzero Guest
    The Xbox One Slim

That's the problem about the Xbox1, it lacks any good hardware, the software will gradually be updated and improved over time, but will the hardware be improved with the Xbox1, most unlikely, if only the Xbox1 wasn't rushed into the market, now Microsoft
    has to clean up their mess.

iVirtualzero, Dec 28, 2016
  3. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    Start a petition to be able play old games on xbox one

I could careless about being able to play OLD 360 games on my Xbox1, what I wish they would do is let you have your arcade games ported over to the Xbox1.

jaspertodd, Dec 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: