About game data exchange

Discus and support About game data exchange in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with a matter related to my Xbox profile data transfer. Here is a brief... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Towsif Ist, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Towsif Ist
    Towsif Ist Guest

About game data exchange

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with a matter related to my Xbox profile data transfer.

Here is a brief overview of my situation:

I have two Xbox profiles associated with my Microsoft account. My newer profile is currently in use under the Gamertag "VinylicThyme309."

I would like to transfer certain profile data from my old Xbox profile JssJeet12 to my new Xbox profile. This transfer includes game save data and any associated content.

I understand that the process may involve some complexities, and I am willing to provide any necessary information or follow any required steps to facilitate the transfer.

Please let me know the appropriate procedure or any additional information you require from my end to initiate and complete the profile data transfer. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Jss Jeet

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Towsif Ist, Oct 10, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

About game data exchange

Hi there,

I like to add that it shouldn't even be possible to have two Xbox Accounts connected to the same Microsoft account (email address).
    Might be best to contact Xbox Support (via phone) to see if that situation can be sorted, so that one account will be connected to a different Microsoft account.

And just to confirm what wass mentioned by Nkosana23 nothing can be transferred between Xbox accounts.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

About game data exchange

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately that is not possible. Xbox accounts and Microsoft accounts are essentially the same thing. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. PrimoFuSion Win User

Xbox One game install problems

^ Because the hard drive is much faster at exchanging data on the PS4 ^
  5. SammyVS Win User

Mechwarrior 5 disc wont play

I see. It is quite possible that there is a defect in the data on the disc and it is showing this message. I would try to exchange the disc or ask for a refund and buy the digital version of the game from the Xbox store.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Questions about the Advanced Exchange

Not quite sure myself JL, but I'll try to answer.

1. Yeah, probably till they give you a good one!

2. That would be pretty dooshy of them, I don't think they would.

3. Yeah, you have to re-download everything!

I also had one small question. Is the advanced exchange something you do when your warranty runs out or can you do it anytime when your Xbox is messing up? I'll have 2 years left on my warranty next month.
Thema:

About game data exchange

1. About game data exchange - Similar Threads - game data exchange

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  5. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  6. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  7. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  8. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  9. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  10. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...