About a kameo elements of power sequel

Discus and support About a kameo elements of power sequel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I caught wind that there was a kameo elements of power 2 in the making a while ago but it was cancelled I personally would love to see it be made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marshall Gow, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Marshall Gow
    Marshall Gow Guest

Hello I caught wind that there was a kameo elements of power 2 in the making a while ago but it was cancelled I personally would love to see it be made and released however I understand that it was possibly cancelled for a reason then again it is a shame to see a game I loved as a kid loose an opportunity of a sequel and a more gritty art style

:)

Marshall Gow, Nov 11, 2023
  2. OsmanHK Win User

Kameo: Elements of Power 2 was indeed in development but got canceled. While fans may desire its release, cancellations often result from various reasons. It's disappointing, especially for those nostalgic about the game.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Marshall G, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I really think the same, I was waiting for the release of Kameo: Elements of Power 2 and unfortunately it was cancelled, as you both mention, it could be for several reasons but it's a little sad for the people who admire this game that we can't enjoy it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. lilbak82 Win User

If any game could have a sequel....?

I would love to see a sequel to kameo elements of power. Fantastic game in my opinion
  5. ACPcola Win User

co-op games to play with my girlfriend (e.g. the simpsons, viva pinata)

6. Andreas_212 Win User

Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think is good

Kameo Elements of Power.

Great game.
Thema:

1. About a kameo elements of power sequel - Similar Threads - kameo elements power

2. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  3. My Xbox won't connect with my element tv

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox won't connect with my element tv: It was working but I couldn't log in so I reset my console now it doesn't register on my tv dfec1c19-f72d-47e9-b7aa-632235ba5484
  4. Code for 'KAMEO' can't be redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code for 'KAMEO' can't be redeemed: I pre-ordered Quantum Break on amazon, and got a code for bonus 360 game 'KAMEO' about 10 days ago. I tried to redeem it many times, both on website and xbox one console, and all failed. I've...
  5. Cannot redeem kameo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot redeem kameo code: Cannot redeem kameo code and i am receiving errors XBOS1005 and XBOS-4000 was told to add reference code: Reference [Mod Removed] bbb2ca7f-5526-4b66-a84e-8fe4874fa692
  6. Kameo game downloads won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kameo game downloads won't work: i recently started playing my kameo game again and i wanted some of my dlc back that I had downloaded so I went on silver live and re downloaded them, it worked for a couple days and now it won't...
  7. Will we ever see Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever see Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One?: I am just wondering if there will be Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox One. 4b91ee51-33f6-42c8-85fd-88cd1bd849bc
  8. Can't play Kameo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Kameo: I have the disc version of Kameo but as soon as I insert it into my xbox it says: This game is not playable here. 2f3b6fbb-1f78-4d72-bb1e-c84ac7fa9435
  9. Kameo 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kameo 360: I just went out and bought a few games on the list for the 360 games and it wont work it says its not available. 5163a090-4d6c-4a47-8ff9-d0bb5138c498
  10. Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kameo not supported message backwards compatibility: I have the latest preview program console update that supports backwards compatibility installed but kameo is not recognised as supported. Mass Effect and Hexic both work perfectly. I have the...