About a certain individual that shall not be named

Discus and support About a certain individual that shall not be named in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YoXBoxLive, Dec 1, 2020.

1. YoXBoxLive
    YoXBoxLive Guest

There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link.

i did because i wanted to help that individual then he takes my ip and boots me offline, i dont even feel safe

is there anyone i can talk to so i can let this be known and get this individual off of XBox Live

thank you

:)

YoXBoxLive, Dec 1, 2020
  2. CYB3R FUNK Win User

Call of Duty fanboys will kill console gaming

You shall be named Abraham..you shall become the father of many nations.
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility

We shall see if we can get those games in the future but nothing is for certain for now.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Best way to increase speech?

"Best way is to sell high price items individually".

Can you actually confirm that is the case? I don't think it is but this is something I'm actually not certain about.
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

Shut up about CoD v Battlefield!

...those who shall not be named
  6. Ellarianora Win User

how come I can't get the gamertag [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] when nobody else has it ?

If I'm being honest, that actually sounds like how a posh British person would refer to a certain individual as an insult. If you get my meaning. Although, if it isn't restricted for offensive, then someone else must have that name somewhere.
Thema:

1. About a certain individual that shall not be named - Similar Threads - certain individual shall

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  5. Xbox One S static while opening certain applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S static while opening certain applications: I have a xbox one s and when i opened up apple music all it showed was static and the normal screen would flash on the tv for a second then he static continues until i RESET my xbox, not just turn...
  6. Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected and recognized but certain inputs are not accepted: This problem developed recently, during play, my games work perfectly fine. However, when I leave the game either to switch games, watch a TV show or to turn off my console, I suddenly cannot...
  7. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  9. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  10. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...