Able To Upload Xbox Dvr Clips

Discus and support Able To Upload Xbox Dvr Clips in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I usually play on Pc but play on Xbox sometimes. When I play on Xbox I stream it to my Xbox app. The Xbox wont allow me to take game clips while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mr pancake50, Jul 11, 2018.

1. mr pancake50
    mr pancake50 Guest

Hi, I usually play on Pc but play on Xbox sometimes. When I play on Xbox I stream it to my Xbox app. The Xbox wont allow me to take game clips while streaming so I just take a clip using windows dvr. The problem with this is that then the game is set to
    Xbox on the clip and wont allow it to be uploaded to Xbox live, because it is not a recognized game. Is there a way to upload it on to Xbox live or will their be an update to allow it to be uploaded?

:)

mr pancake50, Jul 11, 2018
  2. error code 0x87c40156

This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.

Krisander 1998, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Xbox clips too long?

Hey there!

As Mister Maka mentioned, you'll be able to adjust the length of your recordings by snapping the Upload app. For more info, check out our

Record game clips with Game DVR
    post.

Mister Beep, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Able To Upload Xbox Dvr Clips

No, since the Stream To feature is basically just streaming an encoded video feed to your computer, the recording via Windows 10 is just a video feed from an App with no game data applied and not in the "Xbox" ecosystem. For a number of reasons Xbox doesn't
    allow you to upload the gameclips to Xbox Live if it's not in that ecosystem. You should be able to take those clips and upload them elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share a link to that video via your activity feed, but there isn't a way to upload it
    directly.

I would recommend that you take a look at feedback.xbox.com and submit ideas you might have to improve your experience in this matter, and let others support your idea to make the service better!

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: