Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

Discus and support Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Taldarian, Jan 16, 2024.

1. /u/Taldarian
    /u/Taldarian Guest

I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to everyone. I like to play alone for the most part and don't like to be bothered to switch to whatever game my friends are playing but there are specific friends that I would like to be able to see me online even when I'm set to show offline. I thought it would be a nice idea to add a special option to show friends that are specifically chosen that you're online while having it show you as "offline" to the main friends group. Instead of none or all being able to see me online, you could have something like the favorites except it would act to them as if you were set to show online. I was thinking something like a "stealth" mode between appear online and appear offline. This is my first post so if I've missed anything or messed up somewhere, please let me know. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this would be a good idea but I think there have to be more people out there that don't like turning down invitations to a bunch of games they don't feel like playing at the time.

submitted by /u/Taldarian
    [link] [comments]

/u/Taldarian, Jan 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: