abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

Discus and support abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by william post, Aug 9, 2023.

1. william post
    william post Guest

the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL

which is an abbreviation of African American Language really stop your censorship and follow your own rules

:)

william post, Aug 9, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Unfortunately I didn't understand your question William, can you explain in detail please.
  3. artsuebombastic Win User

No points are added

It’s a ms game called wordament
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Will you get an Xbox One?

Xbone is just an abbreviation. It's like calling black ops blops. Duh.
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

[OFFICIAL] "I got my Xbox!" Thread

[quote user="OUgroundGAME"]

I always initially took it as just shortening. Xbone as in X b.ox one. Some do use it as the new version of Xbots, but I see it as an abbreviation. Got off work Thursday night, so midnight launch for me. Central standard time.

[/quote]

In the beginning, some people were calling it Xbone during all the hate. The name was originally meant to be derogatory. If it was meant as an abbreviation, then XB One or XBO would've been used.

I actually use XO when abbreviating it.
  6. conmac666 Win User

I Support the Xbox One - Here's Why

Sorry Galactic Geek but i am going to call it. Bull*hit.
Thema:

1. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull - Similar Threads - abbreviations aloud wordament

2. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  3. Wordament not working on my desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not working on my desktop: Within the last two days I have attempted to open Wordament (in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on my Surface Pro running Windows 10. The game opens, and then immediately closes. I gave this some...
  4. Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soooo it told me my user name was aloud and dint work I went to the website and it said it...: I want to use the username _484 it said it was available now it doesn't work I'm confused f69fc65c-87bf-45e7-9e30-bab041cd52af
  5. Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage: So do all Xbox X/S games have to be installed on internal drive? So does this mean that my 2 TB storage that I bought is now worthless for xbox series x and s games? It can really be annoying when...
  6. Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I aloud to have the 18 president as my xbox pfp?: Am I aloud to have my pfp being a president from the 1800s 72fc376a-7f32-45b1-9347-6f342fefe6cf
  7. My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live: Split from this thread. Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am abke to play fortnite which requires xbox...
  8. “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”: Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am abke to play fortnite which requires xbox live...
  9. im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not aloud to get on multiplayer an i don't know why i think im banned or suspended?: I've been either hacked or something else if i was banned i didn't get a note from Microsoft saying i was banned am i suspended? how long cause im going crazy here....
  10. I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know if im aloud to do this but here it goes.: Does anyone know where I can get a microphone adapter for my xbox 360 turtle beach to work with the X1? a01e4c1f-f51f-419a-92d8-d1d6de881294