A serious problem on My new xbox one console Asking SOS.

Discus and support A serious problem on My new xbox one console Asking SOS. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I never had played any single game since i took the console back. many problem when i first updated the system. the most serious problem now is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrieleFnG, Feb 19, 2014.

1. GabrieleFnG
    GabrieleFnG Guest

I never had played any single game since i took the console back.

many problem when i first updated the system.

the most serious problem now is the console can't power on, I cant even get in to the system.

I touch the xbox button and thing will gona be like these:

1.maybe no any HDMI signal,no any pics or sounds on my TV!

2.maybe green screen of dead.

3.maybe black screen of dead.(different than No.1,it got signal but no any pics)

4.now the worst thing is if i touch the xbox start button, the console will power on BUT power off by itself soon.

and trust me i had tried all guide on xbox website. i cant fix these myself.

Can I ship the console back to MS? my xbox one even can't work. I think it is a hard drive problem.

I brought so many games but I never have a chance to play these.

:)

GabrieleFnG, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Game is so awesome but really makes me angry at times

When you can kill 3-4 people at one time with it as a standard loadout weapon without aiming you have a serious problem plus it's just not fun. I am probably dying 80-90% of time to SOS. Sure I could load up with the SOS but you might as well load of the
    previous Gears at that point. Also, they should have rifle only matches. I hate running to power weapons.

MAKO MARAUDER, Feb 19, 2014
  3. SOS users win

why would somebody wanna go back to the lag fest gears 2... its like saying which one is worse The Lag vs The SOS... come on its not that SERIOUS!

IPlayHard0r4Fun, Feb 19, 2014
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

Sounds to me like there is an issue with the Xbox One console. I suggest contacting Microsoft for a warranty replacement, either by phone or using the support web site. Make sure you have registered the console online.

dlCHIEF58, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: