A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

Discus and support A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WobblierFish118, Aug 27, 2023.

1. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned

:)

WobblierFish118, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

Hi,

I'm sorry you've been receiving this kind of issues when playing with others online. Let me assure you, this person can not ban your account or disconnect your console from using Xbox Live.

If someone sends you a threating message like this again, be sure to block them and report the message. Threats like this will be dealt with by Xbox enforcement.

If something happens to your internet connection after receiving one of these messages, be sure to contact your internet provider. They can investigate this and provide your home connection with a new IP address.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Nothing just report and ignore and block

Your ip address is public information

You can't hide an ip address it's hiow the internet works

Your ip MUST.be visible to anyone you connect to

This includes p2p players you meet in some random.lobby

If it wasn't you wouldn't be able to connect to the internet

It's a troll trying to goad you into retailiating

If you do they.can report you
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account recently and they got banned again??

Honestly, before buying a new console, he should try to understand what is he doing wrong, okay? He can try reading the Terms and conditions, verifying his Gamertags, what he does, and what he says. I say this so he does not get another console banned.

If he identifies the issue and feels safe to buy another one, then yes. If the console ban case review was denied, that would be the next course of action.

I hope he can get this sorted out so he does not have this kind of trouble again.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox communication ban

So I have gotten my first ban which I believe is partly justified because did message someone a hurtful message but I do not think that it should be a one month ban and instead a week or two becuase this is my first ban from anything in general on any platform.Also
    i feel like the person i messaged baned me because right after getting my xbox enforcement message he said “what happened” not like a couple minutes as i was i got the xbox enforcement message he said this as if he knew about it without me saying which i still
    think a ban was worthy but it wasnt anything in the 1 month range of worth.

Also he started it.I was playing Rainbow Six Siege when he shot me for baricading a door he wanted to go throug (While behind me out of my vision) and i shot him the next round which than he got his friend to kill me in. Also he said bad to me first which
    i responded with [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] which i know is too far but not worth 1 month after he had started it and it being my first ban.
    You should have got an email with the only way to talk with them. You cant here
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

My Brothers banned accounts and consoles and ip addresses

"I’m speaking on behalf of my brother that got all his accounts and consoles and ip addresses banned for life until the year 9999."

From reading this, multiple consoles, accounts, ip addresses being banned for life means some pretty serious violations of the terms of use policy.

"he’s very angry and stressed about this because of your company doing this to him"

No. Absolutely not. Perhaps being very angry and stressed is what got him into this situation in the first place, IDK, but MS did not "do this to him", he did this to himself by violating whatever terms he violated... period.

"and causing him to have pains in his body because of loads of people reporting him"

If "loads of people" reported him, it should be obvious that he was doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

"he’s also gotten the police involved as well"

Someone had to click on the "Accept" button when the Xbox Live Gold account that was affected was purchased. Whomever did that entered into a contract and that person is responsible for ensuring
    that the terms of use are followed. The police are there to enforce the law, not the terms of a contract, that is a civil matter.

"and now he can’t sell his banned consoles to any game shop so I think it should be banned to ban consoles in my opinion"

When a console is banned, it can't go online no matter who tries to use it. It is basically rendered useless for anything but offline SP games. That is a very serious action taken
    by MS and it is only taken in the most serious cases of abuse or tampering. Of course no game shops are going to buy a banned console. Whatever happened on those consoles was a violation serious enough to warrant it being banned. That is the cost of such actions
    and MS is not going to 'ban banning' consoles. There should be consequences to violations that are egregious.

Thema:

1. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does - Similar Threads - sad person got

2. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  3. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  6. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  7. A sad face in place of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A sad face in place of the install button: I tried to download Minecraft Launcher on Xbox PC but where the install button is there is a sad face. I have Windows 11. I try resetting, repairing and updating the Xbox and Microsoft store. I...
  8. Sad face with Xbox application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face with Xbox application: Good afternoon, I got a new computer and installed Xbox application again, but still time I can't install games and get the sad face every time. This is what I tried: 1. Log in with same...
  9. Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?: So like basically i tried to install a game on my cloud pc. And now i can't install things anymore on my local pc? I already tried removing the cloud pc from my devices but it doesn't seem to...
  10. sad face on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sad face on games: Hi, For some reason I have a sad face on all the games that I try to install from the Xbox app even though I have a game pass Can you please help Thansk Phillip...