A replacement for Upload Studio ?

Discus and support A replacement for Upload Studio ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Moe-Dinjo, Jan 15, 2024.

1. /u/Moe-Dinjo
    /u/Moe-Dinjo Guest

Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder ( with pics ), sort the videos in different orders ( length or old to new ) PS: Sorry for my bad english.

submitted by /u/Moe-Dinjo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Moe-Dinjo, Jan 15, 2024
  2. IngameInstincts Win User

Upload Studio

Galactic Geek @ You can choose to share or not in your privacy settings.

OP that message sometimes appear when the XBL service status is not available for X or Y reason or you are offline . To check the status try this link :

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  3. Connxtion Win User

Upload Studio

Do not swear or any form of profanity, or you will be banned from using upload studio & Skype for a few days.

As long as your podcast is clean, you have no issues.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Upload studio

You should be able to upload it right from the app.
  5. FGRELiTE Win User

Upload studio

Has it finished uploading to the cloud? if so you should just be able to send it as a message, to your friends!
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Upload studio

Does it give you a reason why you can;t share it? Like an error code? Do you maybe have you privacy settings put to not allow sharing?
Thema:

1. A replacement for Upload Studio ? - Similar Threads - replacement Upload Studio

2. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  3. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  4. Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there! My left bumper isn't responding and I would like to know how I could replace my...: It presses every say, 7 clicks and I looked inside the controller and it's not dirty. 7d1f9fb5-7216-4241-95c8-0996a0e0f2d8
  5. Xbox Housing / Case replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Housing / Case replacement: Hi All, we have a xbox series x and i wanted to clean a mark on the outside and the cleaning product rubbed away some of the cover off and left a mark. The Xbox is working fine it hasnt caused...
  6. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  7. will my controller get replaced or repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    will my controller get replaced or repaired: i have the Xbox Starfield themed controller and i was wondering if i sent it in (to fix a problem like stick drift) would they repair it or replace it with the same Starfield themed controller or...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. Xbox gamepad replacement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepad replacement issue: My Xbox gamepad has developed a drift issue, and I'm not sure what category to select for replacement. Is it normal that 'wireless controller' isn't listed? (translate)...
  10. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...