A remark about Ara when I launched it for first time. Hope this post will reach the...

Discus and support A remark about Ara when I launched it for first time. Hope this post will reach the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm very new here to chat and post. Yesterday I installed Ara and played it first time. While many things to study, I found a weird... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Disastrous_Main2694, Sep 26, 2024 at 11:23 PM.

1. A remark about Ara when I launched it for first time. Hope this post will reach the...

Hi everyone, I'm very new here to chat and post. Yesterday I installed Ara and played it first time.

While many things to study, I found a weird thing. I'm Japanese so I was searching for a Japanese leader on the select menu.

I could find Ieyasu Tokugawa, however, I found a mistake. The clan symbol behind him isn't of Tokugawa. It is of the Imperial House of Japan. Yeah, this may be a problem if more Japanese find this game because the Imperial House still exists.

submitted by /u/Disastrous_Main2694
    [link] [comments]

/u/Disastrous_Main2694, Sep 26, 2024 at 11:23 PM
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

A remark about Ara when I launched it for first time. Hope this post will reach the...