A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

Discus and support A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TOO Easy Jr Green light, Nov 30, 2023.

1. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund

:)

TOO Easy Jr Green light, Nov 30, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund
    Just keep in mind If the purchase was for VC (digital currency) and he spent the VC already then your refund request is very likely going to get denied.
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello TOO Easy Jr Green light,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that your son accidentally spent money on 2K24. To request a refund for a purchase made on Xbox, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account on Account.microsoft.com and go to the Order history page.

2. Find the purchase you want to request a refund for and select Request a refund.

3. Follow the instructions on the page to submit your refund request.

You may also submit a refund request by going to Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

Please note that there are certain conditions that must be met in order to be eligible for a refund, such as the purchase being made within a certain timeframe and the content not being used or consumed. You can find more information on the Xbox refund policy on the Microsoft website.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Refund Denied, how do I dispute this?

Hello, I recently purchased VC for the new NBA 2K24 game, however, I accidentally purchased too much for too much money and can’t afford it. I had already spent the VC when I realized, and my refund request was denied. I desperately need this money back, please help. I can’t find a way to contact a human over this issue and just really need some help in getting this money back. Thanks.
    If youve already spent the VC then im sorry to tell you but your chances of getting a refund are slim to none.

If you hadn't already spent it you may have been able to get a refund but not if its already been spent.

• For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  5. Bobby Murry Montana Win User

I BOUGHT THE WRONG GAME & WRONG VC

I priced 2k23 vc and I might be priced 2k24 vc and I would like a refund for those transactions please and thank
  6. KindGryphon Win User

My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders shows how you can request a refund for the purchased VC.

The VC that was spent cannot be returned however. That being said if the purchased VC has been spent at all then a refund for that would likely be declined so hopefully he didnt spend any of that too.
Thema:

1. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc - Similar Threads - refund 2k24 dumb

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...: I refunded 2k24 but i want to play it again and was wondering if i could still access the content I had before refunding ebe2a0f0-7c31-44d0-abce-4ba456fabf18
  8. How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...: I purchased the 2k24 Pre-order 25th Anniversary Edition. The only reason I purchased this version was the bonus of the 2x16 level skips per season. After launch I noticed I had not received this...
  9. My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you....
  10. I requested a refund for 2k24

in XBoX Accessibility
    I requested a refund for 2k24: I requested a refund for 2k24 bundle because I wanted to get just next gen but I want to cancel my request is that an option? f5f27f7b-76f5-46bb-a6c9-d66ab604eacc