A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

Discus and support A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PRECHER_ 420, Nov 5, 2023.

1. PRECHER_ 420
    PRECHER_ 420 Guest

So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also found that now I cannot play Xbox 360 online games anymore as I simply am just disconnected from live. I hear from xbox that being suspended should not affect online play (which is true for Xbox one and series x games), however this suspension seems to not only affect the game where the offense occurred (which is understandable), but it affects my other 360 games where the offense didn’t occur. Isn’t this punishment way too dramatically overkill especially for a first timer?

:)

PRECHER_ 420, Nov 5, 2023
  2. PRECHER_ 420 Win User

Ok thank you for your help I appreciate it. Have a good day.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No you are talking about 2 seperate things

What you are describing is a in-game suspension which doesn't involve xbox but the game.developer

A communication or multiplayer suspension affects your xbox account communication is only for msging although on the 360 it does affect multiplayer

Multiplayer is for everything multiplayer
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Still no help after two weeks...

Quick question, when you try to go to a party does it say anything about being suspended? What made you check the enforcement site? Did you have a suspension previously?
  5. muneeb ijaz Win User

What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?

No problem thank you for your help, just a quick question what do I do about the recurring payment for my my Xbox game pass subscription? Will that automatically be cancelled or would I need to speak with my bank?

Also what would happen with the sensitive info on the account such as the bank card saved on the account?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Console cummunication ban

What it actually sounds like especially if it is happening with ALL accounts on the xbox is that it is actually a console suspension. and not a specific account suspension.
Thema:

1. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions - Similar Threads - quick question happens

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  5. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  6. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.: Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?...
  7. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  8. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  9. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9
  10. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....