A question for staff members

Discus and support A question for staff members in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Community! I wanna buy these headsets for my xbox 360 SLIM console because my original Xbox 360 SLIM headsets didnt run. My question is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Serban2013, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Serban2013
    Serban2013 Guest

Hi Microsoft Community! I wanna buy these headsets for my xbox 360 SLIM console because my original Xbox 360 SLIM headsets didnt run.

My question is: Does this headset is compatible with Xbox 360 Slim Controller?

Headset:Casti Plantronics GAMECOM X40 pentru XBOX 360 - eMAG.ro

This site is in Romanian Language.

:)

Serban2013, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Where do i report people that are impersonating Microsoft employees, moderators, or staff members and the Enforcement Team?

I was invited to a party with 3 guys that were being asking me all these questions? Where do i reports players for impersonation Microsoft Employees, moderators, or staff members and the Enforcement Team.

AngryExponent, Feb 22, 2014
  3. SashaS
    SashaS Guest
    Staff?

I am posting this question here as this is the most active thread, where are the admins and moderators? I always see the same people posting and I just wanted to know if this site is still being run by it's staff members? Thank you!

SashaS, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Yes that headset works with Xbox 360, you can see more about it here -

It plugs directly into your console via USB though and not into your controller.

Bazajaytee, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: