A question about share a count with my friend

Discus and support A question about share a count with my friend in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i want to share my count with my friend for us play each other games and share the gamepass ultimate, the question that i have is that if we can play a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/notpay17, Mar 15, 2021.

1. /u/notpay17
    /u/notpay17 Guest

i want to share my count with my friend for us play each other games and share the gamepass ultimate, the question that i have is that if we can play a game on the game pass simultaneously the same game, or diferent games.

submitted by /u/notpay17
    [link] [comments]

/u/notpay17, Mar 15, 2021
  2. zanswer Win User

Question about terms of usage.

This question need to be corrected, because we want to know about My Home Console feature in case of games sharing with friends. When one friend buy a game and second friend buy another game, after that they use this feature to share their games between
    them. In my opinion, this will lead to ToS violating, because of license sharing, that not permitted between players, who not from one family.
  3. ChristianCintron Win User

Game share not working

You are wrong. Game share is made to share games with family or friends and you didn’t answer my question?
  4. Zero Divided Win User

Question about Titanfall ~ player count

i got a Ogre titan, honestly i wasn't that impressed, it just didn't feel much more durable than the Atlas and it only had one dash slot.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

I got my *** kicked by a grunt... went to drop kick him and he drop kicked me first... but to be honest... i was about to die anyways...
  6. DuFFuL Win User

See what I mean! Haha. So predictable Z!
Thema:

1. A question about share a count with my friend - Similar Threads - question share count

2. Game share question!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game share question!: So I have the Xbox x and want to game share to my old Xbox one in the same house . I’ve created a new profile for the old Xbox to game share. How do we setup so we can both play fc24 the same time...
  3. Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question: Hi! Does anyone know if and when Microsoft will offer Xbox family game pass sharing? I know they were testing it but I haven’t heard any updates. Thanks submitted by /u/roccoj86 [link] [comments]
  4. My question is how do I restrict game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question is how do I restrict game sharing: OKI need help. I got an Xbox One S and my problem is with game sharing. My friend was game sharing Call of Duty off of my account. And then he sold his Xbox and now I can't play Call of Duty...
  5. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7
  6. Game Pass Ultimate: Share across 1 PC and 1 console (Yet another Game Pass Sharing question)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Share across 1 PC and 1 console (Yet another Game Pass Sharing question): Hello, I have read several contradicting answers in this forum regarding sharing a Game Pass subscription within the family. My setup is also slightly different from previous questions, so here...
  7. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  8. Destiny 2 game share question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 game share question: I have had destiny 2 for a long while now because my friend and I game shared and I got it off of him. Now that expansion pack is out we really want to play it together and were successfully able...
  9. Game Share Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share Question: Im game sharing with my brother and he got the imperial edition. For some reason I cant access the imperial class when I play, any reason why this is? 22c37b86-543b-4c0d-a697-83b4dc703e5d
  10. Xbox family share question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family share question: Hi there - already visited help pages concerning family share but still have two questions: I have a One since a long time with me as parent and various child accounts on it. A few days ago I...