A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

Discus and support A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miniwolffi, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Miniwolffi
    Miniwolffi Guest

I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again later." I've waited days at a time and still haven't been able to log in. This brings me to removing my PIN as a whole, and now it makes me sign in with my password instead of my PIN. I thought I've finally fixed the problem, but I'm instead met with a 'looping login'. It asks for my password repeatedly and no matter how many times I've don it, the problem persists. I've reset my password numerous times and have asked about it online, but there still hasn't been a solution. I just wanna play Minecraft, man.

:)

Miniwolffi, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: