A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...

Discus and support A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he's killing people to get then angry and getting them suspended for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by josh bennett2, Jan 5, 2024.

1. A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...

A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he's killing people to get then angry and getting them suspended for fun can someone please report him

:)

josh bennett2, Jan 5, 2024
  2. josh bennett2 Win User

A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is killing people to get them angry then reporting them for fun

So your saying if I wanted to I could just go around purposely agitating and being harassing as long as its not in chat?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is killing people to get them angry then reporting them for fun

Hello Josh B! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing someone toxic. Unfortunately, its down to people not to react and get angry. They are only getting suspended because they are violating terms of service. If killing is part of the game, its unlikely he is going to be suspended for that if he gets reported.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

I never said that, harassing someone is one thing, killing someone which is part of the game may not be classed as harassing. Anyone is free to report anyone else, but if the enforcement team decides is not against the Xbox terms of service, then no action will be taken.

Someone killing someone which is part of the game its not the same as someone swearing back at that person.
  5. DingyWriter71 Win User

Kid on Xbox Live commiting a Federal Crime

(MOD REMOVED) has access to a weak "booter" that he purchased from the internet. He gets entertainment from "booting/kicking" players from Xbox Live. His name is (MOD REMOVED) that he had a few months ago when I encountered him. He is a (MOD REMOVED)
  6. jpchabrouillaud Win User

more complaint.

Apparently not. The guy [Mod Removed] is still online griefing other players. That is what got the response from my relative in the first place. Why is he not suspended? I just ran into him again today. He was griefing other players. He has
    reported and not suspended like my relative.
Thema:

A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is...

1. A player named [mod removed] is getting people suspended for fun and it isn't fair he is... - Similar Threads - player named mod

2. A player with the provided name does not exist...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A player with the provided name does not exist...: Hi there, The following settings are correctly set on my friend's account: - you can play with people outside of xbox live (Allowed) - you can create and join clubs (Allowed) - you can...
  3. A player by the name of [mod removed] gave me my zip code along with my longtitude and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A player by the name of [mod removed] gave me my zip code along with my longtitude and...: Should I be scared and what should I do Xbox hasten done any thing because of the way he messaged me. 1470c348-bc82-49ac-8a51-d37c4b55ab49
  4. If I get killed my a human player and his name does not show in the kill cam nor is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get killed my a human player and his name does not show in the kill cam nor is there a...: It seems like I have been getting killed by human players instead of A.I. because of the great distance I am being killed from. But there is no player name in the kill cam. Then he is right next...
  5. No longer have access to my player name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer have access to my player name?: I have been using Bedrock for a few years but have owned Java for far longer. I just decided to redownload Java onto my computer and was told I needed to migrate my account. Got the email code...
  6. Toxic player with offensive name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic player with offensive name: A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated with no remorse. I then message him asking for...
  7. Character limit in player name change

in XboX Insiders
    Character limit in player name change: It's absurd to have 12 characters when changing the actor name. Because when creating a new account, we can create a name with the character we want from "Social Xbox", but we encounter a...
  8. what can i do to report a player hes name is [mod removed] who stole money of my debid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    what can i do to report a player hes name is [mod removed] who stole money of my debid...: what to do if someone stole money of my card by hacking into my account? 702de7f8-1e4e-4af4-84e0-6cbebd858eff
  9. Player by the name of [Mod Removed]; banned me from XBL and multiple other people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player by the name of [Mod Removed]; banned me from XBL and multiple other people.: I was banned for a week from communicating. I did nothing wrong so I was kinda pissed off. I woke up this morning to a message from a user named "Diggiejohns". The messaged read " What's up Gimp?"...
  10. Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed]: While playing Xbox 360 tonight around 0130 CST, Playing the game Battlefield 4 - Map Name - Lancang Dam - Server - 3644858462 is what comes up. The player [Mod Removed] threatened to hack my...