A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum

Discus and support A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just spoke with Xbox support on the phone and they said that I should post here if I for some reason cannot access the restricted preview Program... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hai Barbie, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Hai Barbie
    Hai Barbie Guest

I just spoke with Xbox support on the phone and they said that I should post here if I for some reason cannot access the restricted preview Program forum. I have a bug to report regarding Minecraft updates and I would also like help opting out of the program.

:)

Hai Barbie, Apr 8, 2016
  2. Porang3
    Porang3 Guest
    cant access the preview forums

I also cannot access the Preview forums despite being a part of the program.

Porang3, Apr 8, 2016
  3. I'm part of the preview program!!!

I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums

NommyNimNom76, Apr 8, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Apr 9, 2016
  5. Hai Barbie
    Hai Barbie Guest
    Omg thank you so much. I've been struggling with this for months.

Hai Barbie, Apr 9, 2016
  6. Hai Barbie
    Hai Barbie Guest
    I didn't get a notification for this thread! I had to go search for it! Sorry about the multiple threads and frustrated tone. Its been a long time dealing with this.

Hai Barbie, Apr 9, 2016
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    No worries. I answered this one and the other at pretty much the same time. I find the link below helpful. It shows all threads that I've posted in and which ones have replies. from the newest to the oldest.

Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Porang3 Win User

cant access the preview forums

I also cannot access the Preview forums despite being a part of the program.
  9. onyxishere Win User

No worries. I answered this one and the other at pretty much the same time. I find the link below helpful. It shows all threads that I've posted in and which ones have replies. from the newest to the oldest.

http://forums.xbox.com/
  10. Hai Barbie Win User

I didn't get a notification for this thread! I had to go search for it! Sorry about the multiple threads and frustrated tone. Its been a long time dealing with this.
  11. onyxishere Win User

12. Hai Barbie Win User

Omg thank you so much. I've been struggling with this for months.
Thema:

1. A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum - Similar Threads - part preview program

2. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  3. I am part of the preview program I got an update today and now I can’t install my games or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the preview program I got an update today and now I can’t install my games or ...: I am part of the preview program and I received an update today and now I’m on able to install my games or apps I called Xbox customer support and they told me to make a post on the forum’s which...
  4. Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program: Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program f8ce24ed-e695-4363-8715-09db4e9441ba
  5. I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program but banned from insider hub: awhile ago I was suspended from xbox actually serval times but I'm now banned from the insiderhub but my account is still registered as part if them but members who have been banned needed to...
  6. I'm part of the preview program!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program!!!: I'm part of the preview program but can't access the the preview program forums 7e8e962e-7917-4c80-aa09-ff28c0409b2c
  7. I'm part of the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm part of the preview program: hi Iv been accepted in the preview program and every time I go back it says join 315fe749-d76a-40ae-932d-d02171a7739f
  8. Bought used Xbox that's part of the preview program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox that's part of the preview program.: I bought a used Xbox one, that seems to be a part of the preview program, and I can't contact the previous owner anymore. I need to remove this console from the program because it's been really...
  9. Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...: I am a member of the preview program and the latest update has rendered my optical port dead. No light coming from it nothing. I have tried to access the forums regarding this issue but it keeps...
  10. How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make the Xbox One S part of the Preview Program?: Right now I have a Xbox One and I'm planning to sell it to buy the new One S, so how do I make it part of the preview program and how do I download the preview app? It's gonna be i the ready to...