A number of DLC issues.

Discus and support A number of DLC issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having repeated issues with trying to download content from the Rock Band Network. On rare occasions I can get purchased content to download,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIECAST FANTASM, Jan 3, 2014.

1. A number of DLC issues.

I've been having repeated issues with trying to download content from the Rock Band Network. On rare occasions I can get purchased content to download, but 9 times out of 10 I'll have my download stop between 50 and 80% and give me the 'can't download' message.
    This issue I thought I'd solved by chatting with Xbox support, but it keeps happening. What's more, it seems that the corrupted files that get into the hard drive are preventing me from getting into my storage to delete them, making the process very long and
    agonizing. These problems are also causing my xbox to be unable to read games while the corrupted files are on the hard drive. Though I've been able to get through these issues on my own through trial, error and patience, I would really like to know how to
    keep these errors from happening. I've done all I can think of, including reading the support forums and chatting with Xbox support.

:)

DIECAST FANTASM, Jan 3, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    A Number of Issues with Live Account

Hey Ordered,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

If you no longer have access to the e-mail you used for that account, I would recommend getting in touch with our
    Phone Support team for further assistance. They'll be best equipped moving forward to look into your account with you and work on getting things sorted out. Please be sure to have as much information
    you used to create the account as you can.

MisterFizzle, Jan 3, 2014
  3. OrderedBus93
    OrderedBus93 Guest
    A Number of Issues with Live Account

First, I'm posting regarding an Xbox Live account that's not registered under this username. I created the account in question prior to the Windows Live ID change, and it's registered to a comcast.net email. However, comcast is no longer my ISP, and I
    don't have access to this email account. I haven't been able to figure out how to register/login with this account at all. I've been getting notifications when logging into XBL from my console if the registered email address is correct prior to allowing
    me online, but I haven't been able to change it to a current email address. On top of this, the account has just been suspended for 14 days and they said the email was sent to the defunct comcast account, so I have no idea why.

OrderedBus93, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

A number of DLC issues.