A next gen Crazy Taxi??

Discus and support A next gen Crazy Taxi?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone want this on next gen consoles? I remember playing this game on PS or maybe PS2 and it was silly. I would get it if it was appropriately... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jul 29, 2014.

1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

Does anyone want this on next gen consoles? I remember playing this game on PS or maybe PS2 and it was silly. I would get it if it was appropriately priced. The game creator recently talked with IGN and discussed what it would take to get the game on next
    gen. Among the changes he wants to implement are time changes and adding multiplayer. You can check out the article on

IGN

:)

x24hrs2livex, Jul 29, 2014
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    The Future of Call of Duty What Do You think will happen?

^^ That's so true.

-

I think a year off would be beneficial. If they had a new CoD at launch of next gen people will go crazy for it.

brandiesel1, Jul 29, 2014
  3. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    Some new Xbox One info

Nothing crazy new....the avatar stuff is cool though. I'm certain the Xbox One is the console for me in this upcoming next gen. Nothing against the PS4, because I'm sure it's gonna be good, but, I'm looking for more than just a game console.

-

This isn't the 1990s anymore. Next Gen no longer means the same with better graphics. Next Gen mean DIFFERENT....MORE.....AND BETTER GRAPHICS.

-

That is the Xbox One and when this next-gen becomes current-gen, people are going to realize that.

robnyack, Jul 29, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

If they release a new Crazy Taxi,they will need to improve and adds a lots of contents....

You can do Crazy Taxi on GTA....And some players drive like that on Forza 5 (i won't name nobody A next gen Crazy Taxi?? ;) ).

Maybe as a indie title but not as AAA title,like it was published back in days.

Fun game but by today standard,i don't know.

Tzar of kaos, Jul 29, 2014
  5. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    I played it on Sega Dreamcast and it was pretty funny. I may get it too if it was as you said "Appropriately Priced".

NxtDoc1851, Jul 29, 2014
  6. Oh the memories. As much as I enjoyed goofing around in that game, I am less likely to buy as I would prefer to see new not thought of already games release.

Listed mia 510, Jul 29, 2014
  7. I loved Crazy Taxi when I first played it in the arcade and on the Dreamcast. It seems the more of it I played though, the less I liked it - the luster just seemed to wear off. They'd have to do something truly different and impressive to keep me interested
    in a sequel.

Galactic Geek, Jul 29, 2014
  8. A next gen Crazy Taxi??

How about Crazy Limo!

Now I would buy that... Lol

Listed mia 510, Jul 29, 2014
  9. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    One of my favourite games of all time. I'd absolutely buy a new one.

SigmaTheDJ, Jul 29, 2014
  10. Hello everyone A next gen Crazy Taxi?? :)

Crazy Taxi is a fun game, but the problem is that it lacks a reason to keep playing it. If another Crazy Taxi game is going to be made for the Xbox One, I have some ideas that would keep people playing it...

(1) Adapt a "create your own driver" setting complete with the ability to change their clothing & stuff.

(2) Add an extensive car customization capability that covers both aesthetic & mechanical parts.

(3) Add a bevy of multiplayer options.

(4) Add a "custom soundtrack" in the game itselft (unless Microsoft returns the "play your own music anytime" in the future).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night A next gen Crazy Taxi?? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jul 29, 2014
  11. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    Multiplayer could be fun as people start to fight for fares. there you go you can add a fighting minigame into it ala street fighter. different game types like most fares, most money, least wrecks, etc

JPep715, Jul 29, 2014
  12. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    I've never played Crazy Taxi, but reading about it reminded my of
    Quarantine
    on the old 3DO system - cabs with machine guns, doing pickups & dropoffs in a wreck of a city, and upgrading your cab as you went.
    , too. I wouldn't mind seeing that one surface again for next gen. ()

CarringtonTV, Jul 29, 2014
  13. A next gen Crazy Taxi??

Get the developers from Sunset Overdrive to create a Crazy Taxi game. A next gen Crazy Taxi?? :p

Galactic Geek, Jul 29, 2014
  14. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Did you Know---

This game is availible for the 360 ??

How about true Next Gen games... Not just more of the same...

BongKaos, Jul 29, 2014
  15. Hello "Galactic Geek" A next gen Crazy Taxi?? :)

I completely agree with you. The developers of Sunset Overdrive would be perfect for the next Crazy Taxi game A next gen Crazy Taxi?? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night A next gen Crazy Taxi?? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
  16. Galactic Geek Win User

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

Get the developers from Sunset Overdrive to create a Crazy Taxi game. :p
  17. SigmaTheDJ Win User

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

One of my favourite games of all time. I'd absolutely buy a new one.
  18. Listed mia 510 Win User

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

How about Crazy Limo!

Now I would buy that... Lol
  19. Galactic Geek Win User

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

I loved Crazy Taxi when I first played it in the arcade and on the Dreamcast. It seems the more of it I played though, the less I liked it - the luster just seemed to wear off. They'd have to do something truly different and impressive to keep me interested
    in a sequel.
  20. Listed mia 510 Win User

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

Oh the memories. As much as I enjoyed goofing around in that game, I am less likely to buy as I would prefer to see new not thought of already games release.
Thema:

A next gen Crazy Taxi??

1. A next gen Crazy Taxi?? - Similar Threads - next gen Crazy

2. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  3. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  5. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

in XboX Insiders
    if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer: if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game...
  6. Next gen xbox sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Next gen xbox sign in: I am switching to a next gen xbox and I am having trouble signing in on one of my accounts. The account I am switching to seems to have a deleted Microsoft account. However when submitting the...
  7. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  8. How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles: How long will the Xbox one be able to play online multiplayer with next-gen consoles? I heard a rumor that they were shutting down online multiplayer support before 2025, I would like to know if...
  9. Question about Next Gen game swap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Next Gen game swap: So I heard news that Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting a next gen swap and I am curious as I have it digitally on my Xbox Series X and wondering if it will give me a free upgrade which makes it...
  10. Series x crashing on next gen games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x crashing on next gen games: I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go back to home screen or shut off the console...