A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account

Discus and support A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There’s a new glitch going around on Xbox parties where anyone (they don’t even have to join your party!) can mass report and permanently get your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shane d64, Aug 3, 2023.

1. shane d64
    shane d64 Guest

There’s a new glitch going around on Xbox parties where anyone (they don’t even have to join your party!) can mass report and permanently get your Microsoft Xbox account and email banned wrongly with no chance of appeal. This is very dangerous and you can lose hundreds if not thousands of dollars/pounds of digital games and subscriptions and all your gamer score. What if you’ve been playing since 2006 with 1 million gamer score+ just to be banned by someone behind a screen who you beat in an online game. Has this been addressed or patched? Because all Xbox users are at danger right now and this has been happening for around 7 days now. Please get this patched or even addressed. Thank you.

:)

shane d64, Aug 3, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll be forwarding it to Xbox support, I'm sure they'll keep an eye out and check all cases.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

already known about, its not as wide spread as you think, the tool uses game bar as an exploit to trick the auto banning system into banning accounts. has been reported to Microsoft with no response.

Just stay out of unknown random parties for now, this will limit exposure.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Profile glitch?

It's been a glitch today that's been sort of random. Some people have had it look like their entire profile is wiped.
  5. WOLVERINE8064 Win User

COD Ghost Help (xbox one)

Try to wipe the disk with a soft and dry cloth. If it still glitches than go to your hard drive, then look for corrupt files. If there are corrupt files, delete them and reload the game. Other than that you might have to trade it in for a new disk.
  6. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Explosion damage a joke

Question, does 'Danger Close' wipe out 'blast shield'??
Thema:

1. A new dangerous glitch than can wipe your entire Xbox account - Similar Threads - dangerous glitch wipe

2. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  3. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  4. Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger": Please i want to know why this happens when i try to log in on my old account, it says: We need help to protect the account We have detected unusual activity in the Microsoft account [mail] or...
  5. Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet?: Hello! This question may seem strange but I still want to find some kind of answer I had to unplug my Xbox console from the outlet, and after I plugged the console back into the outlet, I...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. Dangerous exploit on Xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dangerous exploit on Xbox accounts: [img] There’s a major problem going on with the Xbox community. There has been a new mod menu leaked that started on gta online which now has the ability to hack and permanently ban innocent xbox...
  8. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...
  9. Joe Danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joe Danger: Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade). I'm getting an error but other...
  10. Any danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any danger: been waiting to talk to an advisor for an hour 6956801f-9f1a-4bad-8c9b-f8430eebf702