A lot of lag when playing Minecraft

Discus and support A lot of lag when playing Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i get up to 350ms when playing Minecraft, hypixel server. Why is this? my GPU is AMD Radeon R7 M370 my CPU is Intel Core i7 and 8GB RAM. any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolWindows10User, Aug 15, 2021.

1. A lot of lag when playing Minecraft

i get up to 350ms when playing Minecraft, hypixel server. Why is this?
    my GPU is AMD Radeon R7 M370
    my CPU is Intel Core i7
    and 8GB RAM.

any recommendations? or tips to reduce this lag?

:)

CoolWindows10User, Aug 15, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Got it. Open command prompt and type “ping -l 600 -n 100 mc.hypixel.net” and tell me what it says
  3. SammyVS Win User

This is the route your connection is taking to the game server, there is a problem with your connection.

I recommend contacting your ISP technical support to find out why your connection has such high latency.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I recommend contacting your ISP technical support to find out why your connection has such high latency.
  5. CoolWindows10User Win User

This is the route your connection is taking to the game server, there is a problem with your connection.

any tips to reduce lag?
  6. CoolWindows10User Win User

Got it. Open command prompt and type “ping -l 600 -n 100 mc.hypixel.net” and tell me what it says
    : octets=600 temps=103 ms TTL=54

: octets=600 temps=103 ms TTL=54

: octets=600 temps=101 ms TTL=54

: octets=600 temps=102 ms TTL=54

: octets=600 temps=113 ms TTL=54

: octets=600 temps=107 ms TTL=54
Thema:

1. A lot of lag when playing Minecraft - Similar Threads - lot lag playing

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. My Xbox is lagging a lot I have power cycled it tons of times how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is lagging a lot I have power cycled it tons of times how can I fix it: So I was going to play some Roblox and then my Xbox just kept lagging I restarted it and then I struggled to sign me in it just froze later it got to the home screen and then it was frozen as well...
  8. Upgraded to a Xbox Series S and now getting a LOT of lag in multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to a Xbox Series S and now getting a LOT of lag in multiplayer games: I've just upgraded from an OG Xbox One to a Xbox Series S and am noticing a LOT of lag in multiplayer games that wasn't (and still isn't) present on my Xbox One. I've hooked the Xbox One back up...
  9. I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT: Here is my Network diagram. [img] All connections from DISH to XBOX one are wired. I have configured DMZ for XBOX one IP (192.168.0.10) on Linksys E1200, Linksys E1200 is at 192.168.0.1 with...
  10. I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot: I've been having this problem for the passed few months. I'd occasionally get signed out and lag horribly in any online game I play. I've tried everything too. I reset the router, hard reset the...