A lot of accessories out of stock for a long time when I cashed in rewards

Discus and support A lot of accessories out of stock for a long time when I cashed in rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just cashed in rewards for $110 which was 110000 points. There are a lot of items out of stock. I was specifically looking to get a hard drive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrDevious007, Dec 11, 2022.

1. DrDevious007
    DrDevious007 Guest

I have just cashed in rewards for $110 which was 110000 points. There are a lot of items out of stock. I was specifically looking to get a hard drive for my Xbox. They have been out of stock for a while now. When will they be available again? Not only that it states I have 90 days to use the money now. Can that be converted back to points, so I don't lose it.

:)

DrDevious007, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

We wouldn't have any information on when items will be back in stock. Once you redeem points, there is no way to revert them back.
  3. xXBOXxOne Win User

Clues to buying stock other than Lester.

I ran into some dude who needed a ride to the airport, he was stuck on that stretch of Hi-way that is next to the ocean heading NW, you have to do get him there in 2:00 minutes= 2 hours, he gives you a stock tip if you get him there on time, I only invested
    1million, wish I had invested more, I made 300K on one day its kind of hard to guess how long the stock climbs it was still going up when I cashed out, I had 25 million at the time.
  4. Xelliz Win User

MyVIP GEMS conversion to Microsoft Rewards

A lot of people are losing a lot of value from their Gems and yet Microsoft is "Out of stock" on pretty much anything worth while in the Rewards store. Thats some shady BS.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards out of stock

Hello KelpTheGreat,

We did a series of restocks over the last few months. Since the program is ending in your region, if you wish to spend your Gems in the Vault, you must use them on the current prizes in the Vault before the final transition to Microsoft Rewards.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

accessories in stock

I still dont like their generic green boxes
Thema:

1. A lot of accessories out of stock for a long time when I cashed in rewards - Similar Threads - lot accessories stock

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  9. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  10. Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d