A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person

Discus and support A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed for many games there are people who will spam and make it impossible to see actual posts. The issue with the current reporting system is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haydentheginge, Jul 22, 2024.

1. A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person

I've noticed for many games there are people who will spam and make it impossible to see actual posts. The issue with the current reporting system is they can just set up a new account and go again. Currently for nba2k24 there are over 900,000 posts that say /mojang on disc. I suggest that instead of just reporting people, either you can filter them out from the search, or blocking them should prevent all their posts from showing up, or there can be an option that doesn't block them, but when you go into their profile you can have an option to ignore all looking for group posts. I know that 2k is not the only game that ends up having this, because I know Siege is really bad and I've even had it happen in the looking for group posts in forza horizon 5.

submitted by /u/Haydentheginge
    [link] [comments]

/u/Haydentheginge, Jul 22, 2024
  2. kRevali Win User

Xbox One Activity Feed not updating

Also try to filter it, it annoys me that by default the feed shows activity from some groups where there are just people posting things not related to the group itself, so I go and filter to see only my friends' activity and then I see also my clips.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox looking for group glitched?

Hello TrulyGrim,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the Looking for Group tab not allowing you to further view the posts from that group.

Could you specify where this happens exactly? Is this occurring through the Xbox application, or is this occurring on your Xbox One console?

Does this happen with all groups within the Looking for Group tab?

Clarify this information, and what you have already attempted so that we can work together in an attempt to resolve this case.

Best wishes!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why did I receive a 2 day suspension?

Yes but you are misunderstanding the purpose

Looking for group is literally looking for group as you been told period

Channels have rules the disclaimer is in the titles and channel description

Looking for group that's it

There is no be all filter that can block everything

People would try and find a way around it

You break channel rules on any server you will be punished

Rules are generic examples but you still have to stick to the subject matter

The term of use gives examples but are not limited to

You can post trades in proper in-game channels or social media

LFG isn't in-game which is where you are making your mistake

Games like Diablo 4 had their own lfg and trade channels ingame
  5. nicholasarden1 Win User

If you suspect someone of hacking but aren't sure what do you do?

Microsoft will look into it and verify if they where hacking. If they where they will take the necessary actions. If this person did not hack they wil just ignore it. Hope this helps!
  6. CarTzy Win User

Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.

Hello Culshadow23,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you may know, Xbox has a Code of Conduct that applies to all users and groups on the platform. The Code of Conduct prohibits any content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, harassing, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate. You can find the full Code of Conduct here: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

If you are looking for a group to join, you can use the Looking for Group feature on your console or the Xbox app. You can browse through different categories and filters to find a group that matches your interests and preferences. You can also create your own group and invite other players who share your goals and play style. Create a Looking for Group post | Xbox Support

However, please be aware that any group you join or create must follow the Code of Conduct and respect other users. If you encounter any inappropriate content or behavior in a group, you can report it using the Report a problem feature on your console or the Xbox app. You can also block or mute any user who is bothering you.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person

1. A looking for group filter where you can ignore all posts from just one person - Similar Threads - looking group filter

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  5. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  6. Looking for group not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working.: I’ve had this issue for about a year now, but whenever I try to join a group or create a group, an error pops up. I’ve tried clearing the MAC address, manual DNS, and my privacy settings are as...
  7. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  8. How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc: War thunder doesnt show up in my owned apps (even though im playing it right now) and even then, i cannot join another persons looking for group post about war thunder because war thunder isnt an...
  9. I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post: I keep getting disconnected from my Xbox party when I make a looking for group post 3aba7643-204f-4a91-afb1-85e74d4a7f6e
  10. I have a temp ban for posting some looking for group posts that advertised my mc realm i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a temp ban for posting some looking for group posts that advertised my mc realm i...: All it says is "Realm Code: F6z6atufqyo Dimension Lifesteal SkyGen! Out now! private plots Fully autoNice admins Join today and have fun! " so im not sure why i got banned and i cant appeal it for...