A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards again....

Discus and support A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards again.... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; HI again! Can you check my gametimes again for (Roblox - Fallout S. - World of Tanks) ? Please! I´m sure that I played each game for +5hrs... I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MVP Cuervo, Oct 31, 2017.

1. MVP Cuervo
    MVP Cuervo Guest

HI again!

Can you check my gametimes again for (Roblox - Fallout S. - World of Tanks) ?

Please! I´m sure that I played each game for +5hrs...

I didn´t obtain the 3 punch in the page (in October) ... What happened with the offer? What can I do?

Ah! another question... can I play the same 3 games for the November´s offer? or It shoult be different games?

Thanks<3

:)

MVP Cuervo, Oct 31, 2017
  2. MVP Cuervo
    MVP Cuervo Guest
    A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards.

I can't see any of the games that I played for 5+ hours.

The games are:

-Fallout S.

-W. of Tanks

-Roblox

MVP Cuervo, Oct 31, 2017
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi MVP Cuervo. You've been given a punch for your Fallout Shelter gameplay. World of Tanks will update soon since that was completed on the 21st. It looks like for Roblox, 4:40 was logged. If you've played more of the game over the weekend, we have not yet
    received that data. If not, play 20 more minutes and the offer will be completed for the month.

XBLRewards3, Oct 31, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MVP Cuervo,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There is currently an issue with Fallout Shelter play time that we are currently working on resolving with another team. While we work on a resolution, we will adjust your account manually with your missing punch, and you
    should see that offer complete shortly.

Regarding your second question, you can play the same games from the previous month. You are only required to play three separate free to play games for five hours for that offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MVP Cuervo,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There is currently an issue with Fallout Shelter play time that we are currently working on resolving with another team. While we work on a resolution, we will adjust your account manually with your missing punch, and you
    should see that offer complete shortly.

Regarding your second question, you can play the same games from the previous month. You are only required to play three separate free to play games for five hours for that offer.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi MVP Cuervo. You've been given a punch for your Fallout Shelter gameplay. World of Tanks will update soon since that was completed on the 21st. It looks like for Roblox, 4:40 was logged. If you've played more of the game over the weekend, we have not yet
    received that data. If not, play 20 more minutes and the offer will be completed for the month.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Problems with the Freedom Reward Quest again

Just an FYI the freedom rewards offers are not the offers that are eligible for the On the Hunt Challenge. The featured monthly offers are the ones like the current You Complete Me offer and last month's Dr. Rewards offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Max Thrasher,

We see that a purchase data delay resulted in your FREE Ride for this month only being awarded recently. Additionally, we see that there was an issue associating some of your Pinball FX3 play time, and we have adjusted that offer for completion. You should
    see this change shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience. As Smwutches mentions, this offer is not eligible for the On the Hunt MyChallenge. This month, that would be the You Compete Me offer.
  9. Max Thrasher Win User

Just an FYI the freedom rewards offers are not the offers that are eligible for the On the Hunt Challenge. The featured monthly offers are the ones like the current You Complete Me offer and last month's Dr. Rewards offer.
    Oh darn, thanks for the FYI Smwutches, I guess that I'm back to the drawing board. One question though, in those type of monthly offers, do you have to complete all the quest parts or just 1 or 2 quest parts in those types of monthly offers in order to count
    for the On the Hunt challenge?

Thanks again for the heads up,

Thema:

1. A "little" problem with Freedom Rewards again.... - Similar Threads - little problem Freedom

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  6. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  8. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  9. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  10. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c