A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone

Discus and support A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same minecraft world on 2 different Xbox’s, on one Xbox I played a bit, then on the second one I went as far as defeating the dragon and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan Lanfranca, Jan 23, 2023.

1. A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone

I have the same minecraft world on 2 different Xbox’s, on one Xbox I played a bit, then on the second one I went as far as defeating the dragon and wither, built a huge house and got a bunch of loot, when I came back to my first Xbox wich the world was made on all the progress I made on the second Xbox was gone, how can I get this back?

:)

Jordan Lanfranca, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Jordan Lanfranca Win User

No my 2nd Xbox is at my other house
  3. Jordan Lanfranca Win User

Hi Jordan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Do you still have your second Xbox there where you made the latest progress? You need to access your game there and try to play so the current progress on that second Xbox will be synchronized on cloud to update your progress.
    No my 2nd Xbox is at my other house
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jordan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Do you still have your second Xbox there where you made the latest progress? You need to access your game there and try to play so the current progress on that second Xbox will be synchronized on cloud to update your progress.
  5. igloos on fire Win User

looking to trade for demon titanite

my new sl is 213 and will trade twinkling large shards red chunks and white chuncks for demon titanite
  6. Kylestar1 Win User

Changing Birthdate on Xbox Live Account

Well what will happen with all of my son's downloaded content and games saves? will I have to repurchase them? as he has spent a large chunk of his xmas cash on minecraft and other games avatar items etc. i just dont have the money to replace them at this
    moment all because my moron of a brother.
Thema:

1. A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone - Similar Threads - large chunk minecraft

2. Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install large games onto my large HDD, since XBOX App requires 4k cluster size,...: Hi, A long while ago (many years), I purchased ONE game from the MS store and after running into so much trouble, I never even considered using the MS store ever again for purchasing games. Now...
  3. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...
  4. I am noticing a large amount of unsuccessful log in attempts on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am noticing a large amount of unsuccessful log in attempts on my account: Over the last little while I have noticed a large number of attempts to access my account. It has shown that there was a successful log in but I have since changed my password. Can anyone tell...
  5. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  6. Disk write and read error prevents installation of large games from steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk write and read error prevents installation of large games from steam.: Greetings, I apologize in advance for the long thread, bad grammar and for unable to upload any screenshots or images concerning my scenario, I have attempted to upload the images here, but it...
  7. Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....: I have reported him on the Xbox app and stated the reason below. My question is if it is likely that he gets some sort of punishment. He tricked me and other players and we wasted hours helping...
  8. Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...: How to Fix these Chunk Errors In Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2? I cant explore the world Because everything i find Is missing chunk i found an Ocean Monument that only has one room, then these chunk...
  9. Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore: Me and 2 of my other friends just lost a majority of our hamerscore out of nowhere. I lost 50k gamerscore and am now down to 11k. I think it has something to do with logging onto rocket league. We...
  10. Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??: Hi, 2 nights ago (4th March) I was playing on my Xbox one . I had approx 36700 gamerscore. I then went to play Forza 5 but it needed a 4GB update so I left it downloading the update and switched...